Drunk

Age: Both 17 years old

_

Levi sat on the couch in the crowded room, his eyes lazily focusing on the game of truth or dare in front him.

Eren had dragged him here but quickly disappeared with his friends. Leaving Levi surrounded by people he refused to converse with.

In the past hour six people had sat next to Levi, all trying to form a conversation and all failing miserably.

Not mention the death glare Levi gave them instantly scared them away.

He was now downing his second beer when Hanji came up to him a flushed Eren propping up on her.

Eren pushed Hanji away and fell back in Levi's lap. His arms immediately curled around Levi's neck and his face tucked into the crook of Levi's neck.

"Leviiii." Eren dragged out, his hot breath tickling Levi.

Once Eren spoke Levi could tell he was drunk, the scent of alcohol lingering even on  his clothes.

"Eren who gave you alcohol?" Levi asked making Eren turn to look at him.

Eren gave Levi a lopsided grin, "The girl with the glasses duh."

Levi groaned knowing he meant Hanji.

She should know better than to give Eren of all people alcohol.

"What did she do to my poor Princess?" Levi asked playing with Eren's hair.

Eren stared at Levi's lips in confusion.

His lips look so soft. Eren thought leaning in closer.

Levi stopped ranting about Hanji when he saw Eren inching closer to his face. Levi wasted no time in closing the space between them and crashing their lips together.

Levi's hands gripped Eren's waist not breaking the kiss. Eren grind down slowly on Levi's lap earning a moan from the Raven haired boy.

Eren was the first to break the kiss.

"Take me home Levi." Eren whispered tugging on Levi's ear with his teeth.

Levi smirked, "My pleasure."

He stood up and Eren wrapped his legs around Levi. Levi quickly shoved through the still dancing teens.

Levi stumbled over to his car, his knees becoming week when Eren started nipping at his neck.

When they finally reached the car Eren climbed down from Levi and with Levi's help got in the front seat.

Levi immediately started the car and started driving to his house.

Levi shuddered when Eren started talking.

"I can't wait." Eren said, voice low and raspy.

Levi was about to question what Eren had meant by that when he heard the sound of a zipper.

Levi looked down to see Eren's face hovering over his lap.

"Oi brat what are you doing?" Levi asked looking back up at the road.

Eren didn't respond, he began pulling down Levi's pants along with his boxers.

Levi let out a low groan when he felt the cold air hit his member.

"Why did you stop?" Levi asked looking down to Eren.

Levi rolled his eyes in annoyance when he saw Eren asleep on his lap, his lips slightly parted.

He smirked imagining what might have happened if Eren hadn't fell asleep.

"Damn I've got to get you drunk more often."

_

//unedited//

Feedback is appreciated!

So pls Vote

Comment

Share!

Thanks for reading 😊