Chapter 4: Turn Around!

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY this took so long. To tell you guys the truth, I had a tincy writer's block. But now it is gone and I am back, better than ever! There's a new book I'm writing - Truth or Care and yes, it's boyxboy as well. :D

Since you're already reading this, I have a favor to ask you guys, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE vote or comment, it'd make me feel real good inside :)

Thank you and stay fabulous!<3

P.S.: I'll edit any mistakes when I'm done writing the book, which won't be for quite a while, so relax! xD

_______________________________________

ANGELIQUE'S POV

I carefully got out of the bed, trying to not wake Anastazia up. She was nice, I thought to myself. But I have plans that don't involve her. She is a bump on the road, nothing more.

I planted my feet in some plush slippers that were laying by the bed and sneaked out of the room. I gently closed the door behind me, not wanting for her to hear me. She doesn't need to know about something that doesn't concern her.

The mansion was huge and somewhere along the way I got lost. I tried to find my way back to the bedroom but instead I stumbled upon  the kitchen. The growling in my stomach reminded me that I was hungry, so I decided to make myself some sort of breakfast.

Looking around for a bit, I found some cereal and a bowl. There was no milk in sight, so I poured the cereal in the bowl, eating it dry. After I finished, I put the dish on the counter and started snooping again. The crimson red walls of the hallway made me realise how small I really was. Their grandness started suffocating me, evaporating any sense of my being. I started to pant for no reason at all, until I couldn't contain it in me anymore. Tears started flooding from my eyes, leaving wet tracks on my cheeks. How can he be dead? Why did I kill him? How could I have pulled the trigger?

I'm a monster!

A fucking, no good monster!

»Aaargh!« I yelled out my frustrations which made me feel slightly better. I picked myself up from the floor and traced my fingers on the walls, as I started slowly dragging myself down the corridor.

Then, out of nowhere, I felt a slight bump in the wall. I patted it down very gently and discovered a hidden button behind the wallpaper. »Maybe there is something more to this place than I thought,« I mumbled to myself, pushing the button.

A slight whistle turned my focus on the other side of the hall, where a painting detached itself from the wall. »Wow, I feel like Harry when he first walked in the Gryffindor chambers!« I yelped to myself, trying to contain my excitement. Who knew I could change emotions so quickly? Not me, that's for sure!

I ran in, the entrance closing behind me. What if I won't be able to come out? Oh my, this could be a trap! I pushed on the painting, but it didn't budge. Fuck, now I can be one of those skeletons they find after being trapped for hundreds of years! Just my luck, karma biting me in the ass at the worst possible moment!

I knew it was no use just sitting around, so I started walking down the barely lit tunnel. Since there were no spider webs, my hopes sprung a little at the thought of a possible way out. Then, my heart leapt in my throat.

There, at the end of the tunnel was a light!

Not the kind you see when you're about to die but a light that illuminates a study room. I was saved! Well, sort of. I pranced towards the light, a smile on my face.

The room seemed big and spacious with a lot of books in it. On one side of it, there was a massive table, made from fine dark wood. And in a corner, there stood a skeleton. I shrugged at the possibility of that being me someday, if I hand't had found this room.

I was so distracted by the room that I hadn't noticed it until it was too late.

A shadow started creeping towards me, from the back. I didn't know what to do so I did what I do best. What any girl does best.

I turned around and screamed from the top of my lungs.

TONY'S POV

The plane ride was long but I was finally standing on Russian grounds, ready to find my son. »Ygrette, call around. We need to get him home by Friday or they'll kill him!« I frowned, looking over the city of Moscow. He could be anywhere, how will I find him in time? A tear started running down my face, hardened by time. Then, a hand shot up, brushing the tears away. »Don't worry, Tony. We'll bring him home.«

I don't know what I would do without Ygrette. She was my rock. My life. My everything. But if I lose Adam, even she won't be able to keep me sane.

I breathed in heavily. »Come on, let's go find my son,« I hugged her, pulling her towards the car.

______________________________________

I am realy sorry it took me so long to put up another chapter! D:

But as you can see, I am back and hopefully I will see your sexy faces tomorrow, when I upload another chapter. If there won't be another one, don't be upset, cuz I have A LOT on my plate this week...

So, hope to see you soon!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and/or FOLLOW me. If you do, I will love you FOREVER and EVER!!! I mean it.

*whispers* foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeer............... :)

(not creepy at all!xD)

Love ya, Ta ta! <3