Welcome Back

****************
Cyrus's Pov

A smile finds its way onto my face as I notice the beautiful gem laying on my chest. Her beautiful soft brown skin looked so perfect. I wanted to feel it. The girl who changed my life, the love of my life. Everyday I'm with her, I fall deeper in love.
And oh..
Last night sure was a lot of fun, she just keeps surprising. I almost died when she did that show. It was like a need to have her on me and wrapped around me. Even thinking about it made me want her again.
Yet instead of waking her up, I just turned on the TV.
A commercial came on, it was about this thing called 'condoms'. They talked about increasing pleasure with bumps or whatever. Did you eat them? They looked like little mints in the package. I'll have to ask her what those are later when I get the chance.
I switched the channel to Disney, it was about lions and animals, they could talk. After watching about 30 minute of  what I found out was called, The lion King, I got too sad to watch it any further so I changed the channel again.

This time it was the news channel.
A man with no hair and gray eyebrows came on. He was holding this foam stick next to his face. It looked funny but I guess he needed it cause he was holding it so tight his pale hands turned bright pink.

" To update our viewers watching now. We are here outside Kiera Michael's hospital as we await any answers about the heir of the Michael's millions. The young woman had ran away almost 4 months ago and hasn't contacted the outside world since. Her aunt Kai  was going to inherit the fortunes and belongings of the Michaels had Kiera not return. We also have footage of her running into the hospital, with what appears to be a man holding his chest from what a few inside resources say was a bullet wound."

I watch the footage.
My eyes tighten as I try to make sense of what was going on.
Kiera?
Is that me?
Why are we on TV?
She's an heir to millions?

I looked at her, asleep on my arms.
There's so much I don't know about her.
That I never asked.
I was gullible, I was selfish.

Who runs away from their family?
From their parents?
I never got to grow up with my family but she's so in a hurry too leave her.
She's a brat.
Does she throw tantrum when she doesn't get what she wants.
If I didn't love her, would she have cried and stayed in that house? Did she even care about me or was it all about what she wanted?
Suddenly having her on my chest grew irritating and uncomfortable.

Who was she?