Kidnapped

Present day:

An old lady came towards me and asked for my help with her groceries. She was dressed funny with a dressy lavender blazer and skirt. The blazer had feathers and so did her hat. But other than her attire she seemed sweet.

So I ran over to help her. When I finished packing them into her car, she thanked me. The lady told me her name, Margret. Margret pulled me in for a hug saying things along the lines of "Thank you dear for helping me, bless your soul, child."

While she hugged me the feathers on her frilly purple hat tickled my nose, causing me to sneeze. Quickly she gave me a napkin. I grabbed it without thinking and pulled straight to my nose. I noticed it smelled funny, so I inhaled deeper, to see what it was.

Bad Idea.
My vision became blurred and my nose began to run. My knees gave in forcing me to plunder upon the concrete, hard. My head felt lightheaded and I lost focus. I rested my eyes to think and I got tired.

I began to understand what was happening. It wasn't just any regular napkin or any regular hat. She planned it all.

I had been set up.

I had been poisoned.

I had been tricked.

And seconds after my realization, my body betrayed me.

I blacked out.

______________________