College Party (Part 3)

LAST PART

Riley

Charlie's room had the presence of being smaller than the other dorms that Riley had ever been in. But it was in no where near as clean as the others.

Even in the dark, Riley could see that his bed was unkempt and that clothes were strewn across the floor. As she observed the room, she noticed something peculiar about the arrangement of his bed. Her eyes darted to the other side of he dorm where no bed was to be seen. She looked back at his bed and noticed the other bed was pressed up against his own.

A searing pain pressed against her temple as she finally realized what kind of fun Charlie had in mind.

"Um." Riley mumbled, pressing a hand to her stomach as she felt it churn in pain. "Can I use your bathroom?"

Charlie rolled his eyes and pointed at the door that was next to her. She nodded a thank you, but before she had even took a step, Charlie grabbed both of her wrists and pulled her back towards him.

"I never said you could use it now. You don't get to do anything else until I get what I want."

Riley's eyes grew wide, and she felt as if this whole time she had been spinning. Even in the state of being drunk, Riley had found the power to finally knock some sense into herself.

"No." Was all she could let out.

"Sorry." Charlie said with a smirk as the grip he had on her wrists grew tighter. "That word isn't in my vocabulary."

"Leave me alone." Riley whispered through gritted teeth as she yanked one wrist from his hand, while the other stayed in tact.

"Since when did the pretty princess get to tell me what to do?" Charlie pouted his lips, but his devious eyes remained as horrifying as ever.

Riley averted her eyes down as a new fear crept into her mind, but quickly went away as she continues to fade in and out of reality due to the alcohol still being in her system. She felt as if both sides of her brain were telling her two different things. One was saying to go along with it, but the other told her to fight back.

She forced herself to look back up and show no fear. But every time she looked into those eyes, she felt as if she was staring straight at a monster. The ones that you thought lived under your bed or in your dark closet. The type of monster that would appear in your nightmare, jolting you awake. But none of those could compare to the one standing before her.

"This isn't going to happen, Charlie." Riley muttered, fighting the fear down inside of her. As scared as she was of what was to come, there was no point in showing it. "Let me go, and find someone else to torture."

Riley didn't truly mean the words that had just slipped off her lips. The moment she could escape what felt like a jail cell, was the moment she was going to make sure he gets kicked out of the school.

"But no one, Miss Riley." He said with a smirk before twirling a piece of her hair around his finger. "Is as pure or as innocent as you."

Riley pulled his hand away from her hair. The boy was a complete idiot thinking that Riley couldn't defend her self. He couldn't see the anger building up within her the longer he held her in his grip.

"Just let me go." Riley pressed, the last word sounding shakier than she thought it would. She felt her forehead throbbing as the alcohol that was still held in her tried to pull her down and lose her state of mind.

The corner of Charlie's lips twitched up into another one of his sickening grins before grabbing Riley's free wrist, and forcefully pushing her up against the wall. A small scream escaped Riley at the unexpected impact.