Update/ follow up

Hi everyone!SO this isn't a chapter just a follow up on character explanations 

(also UPDATE ON FRIDAY)

BUUUUT

 Okay first off I just wanted to thank everyone for their kind words and their excitement with this book! Life has been hectic with school and all and I felt like I had lost my writing spark for so long. So I'd like to thank someone publicly. As you all know I adore her very much, but honestly she has helped me so much with inspiring me to keep up with my books on here. I texted her the other day and was like 'I have a terrible case of writers block for The Mysterious Happenings Of Arden Grey' and she tells me to just write and not think about it. So I went hardcore old school, broke out a journal and started hand writing and soon that turned into me editing and there I had a scene done and it was magical. 

My point being famouxx (kassandra/ "comma queen") I love you times a million soulmate and I cant describe how grateful I am for our backwards friendship and your love. Also hey, I love all of your very legitimate sentences 

Okay so onward with the update on the story, 

so I hope it isn't too confusing, so I wanted to clear some things up, 

Nick is Lizzie's ex boyfriend who was not a good person and treated her terribly, so she has a very valid fear of him (but being the bad ass she is, she's tough and doesn't give into his bs) 

Tate is Lizzie's half brother. They share a mother. Tate's dad is George and he has been involved in Carter AND Lizzie's life. 

Carter is lizzie's SISTER ( I got a few questions on that and yes Carter is used as both a girl and boy's name) 

The boys:
Alex
KJ
Luke
Connor
Kyle 
Brandon is dating a girl named Brit (no one liked her she's snobby and mean) ((none of the guys like her))
James is best friends with a girl named Willow ( but like they totally like eachother) 

Soooo Brandon is the only one actually dating someone technically 

James and Willow basically are

Then there is Alex & Liz

KJ & Liz 

orrr 

Luke & Liz 

and what shall happen next???
tell me what you think will/ want to happen next!