Daydreaming...again

"Day dreaming?" Alex asks yanking out my headphone.

"Okay one OUCH! and two what else do I do with my life?" I reply smiling. "And anyways I-"

"I'm gonna go to a concert and meet them and THEN fall in love and then get married and live happily ever after!" He says cutting me off and mocking me in a girly voice.

"I don't talk like that." I say bluntly and continue walking.

"Yeah. You do." He huffs catching up to me.

"Stop walking so fast." Alex complains.

"What can't keep up?" I say teasing him and looking behind me at him.

He sticks his tongue out at me then then reaches out to tickle my sides. And I, of course, run like hell. But he, of course, catches me.

"Ahh! Alex stop!" I scream at him laughing even though it's an extremely awful experience. Alex just laughs and continues to torture me. Of course he knows how much I hate being ticketed, and that one makes him do it more.

Alex finally gives up and holds out his hand to help me up.

I send him a glare and mutter, "I hate you."

"Nooooo!" He whines being his childish self. "You loooooove me!"

"Happy?" I roll my eyes at him and blow him a kiss, ignoring the death glares from every girl at this school.

"Extremely."

We walk over to the rest of the gang in the back of the school on a patch of grass by a big oak tree. It was our lunch spot. Oddly since basically forever, I mean most of us went to grade school together, and there was sat by the big tree at the edge of the field. Here we found a great oak and so we made it home.

"HEY GUYS" I scream running up to my boys.

"AY Lizzie is here!" James yells back at me.

I collapse in my spot with a smile thats impossible to hide. I mean I hate this place. But I love the guys and honestly I couldn't be happier having them by my side.

"You are such a klutz." Kyle states laughing at me.

"Shut your pie hole!" I say back at him stealing his fries.

"Hey that's my food!" Kyle complains to Alex as he plops down next to me.
"Oh hey Katie was asking about you again!" I say laughing and stealing more food, earning me a glare.

"And?" Kyle asks unsure

"She looooooooooves you. Oh and she goes by Kassie now" I burst out laughing falling on my side.

Kyle sighs knowing the stalker like tendencies of Katie, or should I say "Kassie"

"Bummer dude." I reply snorting. Yeah snorting. I'm a classy gal.

"Nice." I hear someone behind me remark.

I put my head back and see those blue eyes.