2

______2WeeksLater______

Danae POV

**I've been here for two weeks and ain't shit to do! I hate being bored with everything inside of me. My car just got here so I'm driving around trying to look for anything to do right now, but I'm having zero luck. I turned this corner and it was Crenshaw. I proceeded to drive, when I was stopped by a red light. All of a sudden somebody was knocking on my passenger side window like a damn crazy person. I flinched a little until I saw that it was Keenon. The two weeks I've been here, he's been super nice but he gets on my nerves when he talks about the broads that he fucks constantly. I unlocked the door and he jumped in the car.

Keenon: Danae what are you doing on Crenshaw?
Danae: Looking to find something to do. I'm bored as hell.
Keenon: Baby you ain't ready for Crenshaw. You should turn this cute lil Jeep around and find somewhere else to entertain yourself.
Danae: (sucks her teeth) Boy bye. What you doing up here?
Keenon: I'm handling something.
Danae: Awwwww(whining) Let me help. I'm bored I wanna do something.
Keenon: Nope. Hell no. I'm working and I don't need you all in the mix like that.
Danae: (flips him off) Keenon you must not know me.
Keenon: You right.(rubs her thigh) But I would like to...

I just looked down at his hand and tried my absolute best not to hop on that horse. I looked up at him and he was examining my body it seemed like. I moved his hand and that got his attention quick as hell.

Keenon: (looks at her) What?
Danae: Keenon you and me both know what you really want from me. And it ain't no relationship.
Keenon: Danae if I wanted you I could have been and had you.
Danae: Obviously not.
Keenon: Why are you being a hoe?!
Danae: Nigga I'm being the complete opposite! If I were a hoe I would have been and fucked you but I haven't!
Keenon: You a trip man I swear.(shaking his head, getting out the car, slamming the door)
Danae: (shakes her head, swerving off)

I turned my car around and drove back to the house. See this isn't the first time that this has happened. Keenon always tries to come on to me, and I always want to deep down inside but I'm not bout to be just another broad he fucks and ducks. I pulled up to the curb by my house and got out the car, walking inside. As usual my dad wasn't home, and my brother had some girl at the house. I walked past his room and he called me in there.

Danae: (walking in the his room) Wassup?
Austin: Where were you?
Danae: Just driving around. Trying to find some hung to do.
Austin: Well Keenon just texted me and told me that you straight up was tripping on him.
Danae: (rolls her eyes) Austin you already know that situation. He steady trying to get with me but I'm not bout to be stupid.
Austin: Well I called you in here to tell you that he's on his way over here because he wants to talk to you.(laughs)
Danae: Ugh!(throws a pillow at him and walks to her room)

I walked into my room and changed into some gray joggers and a white baby tee, with my hair in a high ponytail. I laid down in my bed and hooked my phone up to the speaker playing OLS4 by Joe Budden. About half way through the song there was a knock on my bedroom door. I got up and opened it, looking up at Keenon. He pulled me into a tight hug but I gave him one of them half ass, soft hugs. He let me go and laid down on my bed.

Danae: So what you come over here for?
Keenon: (sits up, leaning on her headboard) I wanted to say that I'm sorry for how I treated you earlier. You really didn't deserve that and I was really fucked up.
Danae: It's fine Keenon. Was that all?
Keenon: Nope.

After he said that he got up and walked towards me and pulled me into a passionate kiss. It took me awhile to give in but like an idiot I did. He slowly laid me on the bed and he gave me that Love Jones💦🙌🏽. He put in mad tongue work...I mean he definitely knew what he was doing. When he finished he got up and smirked at me. I looked up at him trying to catch my breath, because my shit was gone. He went to the guest bathroom and brushed his teeth, then came back and pecked my lips.

Keenon: I'll see you later I gotta go.
Danae: Oh...Okay then
Keenon: Yeah... I'll call you later doe.
Danae: Okay.(pecks his lips again)

Keenon POV

** I walked out the house and got in my car and sped off. Now don't get me wrong...Danae was a nice girl and all but sometimes you have to say what you want to get what you want, and I wanted some pu$$y, and that's exactly what I got. I drove to my mama's house because she just had surgery and I had to check on her. I pulled into her driveway and went inside. She was rolling around in her wheelchair, and it hurt me to see her like that. She always wanted me to settle down, and give her little grandkids, but that's something I really didn't want. Sometimes it hurt to know that in someway I was disappointing her, but I was gon do me regardless. I gave my mama her meds and dinner and put her to bed and that's when I got a call from this jawn I been messing with. Catelyn was aight but her head game was on point and that's all I wanted. She told me to roll through her brib because she had some news so I went over there.

Catelyn: (opens the door and let's him in) Hey.
Keenon: (walks in and plops down on the couch) Wassup. So Whatchu want.?
Catelyn: Ima just be 💯 and tell you...
Keenon: Okay well come on. Spit it out
Catelyn: Keenon I'm pregnant...

When she said that I just got up and left. I went against the grain and fucked her one time knowing that she was only my head supply but I couldn't help it. We fucked about a month ago, so I guess she was pretty far along. I really didn't want this baby but I wasn't the type of man to walk out on a child. So Ima take care of mine but I hope Catelyn don't expect anything else from me, cause Ima still be out here doing my ThugThizzle regardless.

Catelyn in MM(and if you didn't catch it Danae and Austin in MM in Chapter1)