5

Danae POV

**I wasn't one to cry over some broke down ass nigga but I really did like Keenon. When I left his house I figured if I didn't tell him now, then when was I? I grabbed my phone and went to Keenon's name in my contact list and sent him a text that simply read:"I'm Pregnant." I swerved out of his driveway and drove to my house. I felt my eyes getting teary eyed and my cheeks getting warm but I refused to cry...ever. I hated crying whether it was with my myself or in front of other people. I wasn't going to cry and I especially wasn't going to cry over Keenon. When I pulled up to my house Austin and his friends were smoking hella weed outside. I walked up to the door and swatted all the smoke out of my face and walked in slamming the door. Austin walked in after me and looked at me.

Danae: (looks at him) May I help you?
Austin: What that nigga do now?(leaning on the counter, inhaling)
Danae: Nothing Austin. Just the usual...
Austin: (looks closer at her) Don't lie.
Danae: Okay Austin if I tell you, you can't flip your shit or tell anybody...
Austin: Okay Danae. Spit it out.
Danae: I'm Pregnant...
Austin: (takes a deep breath and walks back outside)

When Austin walked outside I knew he was pissed just by the look on his face. I felt really bad because I know I'm only 17 and Keenon is 19. I knew I could've been way more responsible and little bit more concerned but I obviously wasn't. I wasn't ready for a baby and I know for a fact Keenon was NOT ready for TWO babies whatsoever. I went to my room and took a long hot shower, then I put on my purple sports bra with my Lakers jersey. As soon as I was trying to lay down I had to walk across my room to grab my phone because it was buzzing. I looked at my messages and I had got 5 new messages from "🅱aby🅱oy" which was Keenon. As much as I wanted to ignore him I just couldn't bring myself to do that. He wanted me to meet him in Echo Park so I decided to go. I put on black leggings and Tims because I had nobodies pants on. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door to my car. I looked at Austin and he just shook his head at me looking like he wanted to back hand me. I just brushed it off and drove off to the park. When I got there I already saw Keenon sitting in the grass next to the lake. I walked over to him and the closer I got to him the more I realized I really wasn't in the mood for this. I sat down next to him and looked at him.

Danae: You wanted to talk?
Keenon: (looks at her) You look good...
Danae: (rolls her eyes) Keenon just please get to the point. I'm tired and I just want to go home.
Keenon: Okay, Okay...Look Danae. When you sent me that text I honestly didn't know what to say or think. I'm bout to a father of two and I'm only 19 years old. I know I haven't been treating you the way I should be, or the way you want me to but Danae I'm trying and now that you're carrying my seed inside of you I'm going to make us work regardless.(grabs her hand and kisses it) I love you Danae...
Danae: (looks at him in shock) You...You what?
Keenon: I know, I know I've never really been one to say that but I mean it...I love you.

After Keenon said he loved me I didn't know what to think. I just looked at him and kissed him passionately saying "I love you too" in the kiss. Interrupting our kiss was the sound of To Live And Die in L.A coming from Keenon's phone. He pulled away and looked at it. I caught a glimpse of it and all it said was "🙄🙄🙄". He picked it up and started arguing with somebody.

Keenon POV

**Catelyn called me and she was bitching about something as usual.  I looked at Danae who was looking hella aggy already. I hung the phone up and told Danae that my sister needed me to get back home. She just pecked my lips, got up and left. I got in my car and drove to Catelyn's house. I knew me going to Catelyn's house could potentially hurt or piss her off but she was having my baby and I had to make sure she was straight. I pulled up at her house and just walked in. She was sitting in the couch watching TV but when she saw me she sat up and turned the TV off.

Keenon: What C?
Catelyn: Keenon I'm not about to bullshit so here it goes. I want to be with you. I want me you and our baby to be a family.(walks over to him and grabs his hands) I was your first love, and I want to be your only love.(kisses him)

When Catelyn kissed me I didn't even attempt to back away or none of that. I mean I wasn't IN love with her but I did have love for her. She was carrying my first child and I knew I was going to have to put up with her. I know I just got done being with Danae but Catelyn just did something to me and I didn't want to lose that. That night we didn't do anything but watch movies and 🅱ick it on the couch. I could see in her face that this was what she wanted and to be honest I wanted it to...When she dozed off I quietly made my way out the door and drove to Danae's house. It was at least 1:30 am so I know Danae was sleep. I called her and she had sleepy voice, and I just told her to come and open the door for me. She did what I said and we went to her room. She was laying on her side and that's when I realized that her stomach wasn't very big but it definitely was poking out and I couldn't believe I didn't notice it before. I smile spread across my face and I pulled her close to me, kissing her neck. She turned around and wrapped her leg around me, knocked out.

Danae POV

**I smelled a VS perfume on Keenon, and I remembered that when Catelyn was going off at his house that when she brushed past me she had on that same perfume. I instantly became upset and frustrated but I didn't want to bring it up. I just made myself go back to sleep and forget about it. I kept telling myself that he'll stop doing me like this one day, and I was going to stick to it.