6

______4MonthsLater______

Keenon POV

**Life has been hectic ever since I found out Danae was pregnant. Catelyn is steady bugging about all types of shirt, and every time she hits my line, Danae gets more and more aggy with me. Danae is 4 months pregnant, and Catelyn is 6 months. Battling two pregnant women is something I wouldn't wish on even my WORST enemy, but I made my bed, so now I gotta lay in it. Right now I'm out with Danae, and we're house shopping together.

Danae: (walking around the house) Do you like it?
Keenon: I mean it's whatever to me.(shrugs and looks around) Whatever you want I'm down for.
Danae: I appreciate that, but can you have an opinion?
Keenon: Honestly I think we can find something better...
Danae: Okay then. Let's go look at the next house.

We left the third house we been to today, and went to another house that was a couple minutes away from the neighborhood we were in. I pulled up and I could just see the look on Danae's face that this was the house. She got out the car and walked inside with me following behind her. This was a big ass house! It had 8 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. The master bedroom was dope as fuck. We looked at the rest of the house and I think we both knew that this house was the perfect house.

Danae: So?(smiling)
Keenon: I mean...I think we can find something better...
Danae: Keenon(whining)
Keenon: (grabbing her waist, pecking her lips) I'm playin.
Danae: (smiling) I'll go talk to the realtor.
Keenon: No I got it.

I went over to the realtor and pulled out three stacks and paid for the house. Danae and I filled out all of the paperwork and we're going to move in, first thing tomorrow morning. I was actually happy to settle down with Danae but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss Catelyn sometimes...

Danae POV

**I was extremely happy to be finally settling down with Keenon. I never thought that I would be having to grow up so fast at the age of 17. Sometimes I couldn't help but think about what my mom would say to me right now. I know she wouldn't be thrilled about my situation, and it hurt to think about that, but there's nothing I could do about it at this point. After Keenon and I finished all the contracts and stuff, he drove back to my house. Austin was still giving me the cold shoulder so I didn't know how I was going to tell him that I was leaving tomorrow. Keenon went to my room and I went to Austin's.

Austin: (looks at her) What?
Danae: (sits next to him on the bed) I uh...just wanted to tell you that I'm leaving tomorrow morning,
Austin: Where you going?
Danae: Keenon and I were house hunting today and we found a house in Calabases...
Austin: Hmm...That's far as hell. Where all the white folks live.
Danae: (chuckles) Yeah it is pretty different then around here. I just wanted to tell you before tomorrow...
Austin: Alright thanks.

Austin was always dry with me ever since I told him I was pregnant. He would talk to me here and there but not like before. I just got up and walked to my room where I saw Keenon dozing off. I just laughed to myself and put on black sweats and a sports bra. My stomach was pretty big for me only to be 4 months along, but I didn't really mind. I laid on the bed, and sat my back up on the headboard, and turned the TV to Marriage Bootcamp: Reality Stars. Keenon got up and went to the bathroom, and I noticed he left his phone and it was buzzing like hell. I hesitated but grabbed it and figured out his password which was the due date of our baby. He had 10 messages, 3 were from Kyndell and 7 were from Catelyn. I didn't give a half of a fuck about Kyndell but Catelyn just rubbed me the wrong way. I went to their messages and most of the conversations consisted of them talking about getting back together. Going through the conversations a tear drop fell on his phone. I quickly wiped it away and then I heard the toilet flush. I quickly put his phone back and sat back. He tried to hug up on me but I pushed him away and he had a confused look on his face.

Keenon: Fuck wrong with you?
Danae: Nothing Keenon.
Keenon: (sighs loudly) I swear Danae you always have a problem with something! Damn!
Danae: (stands up) Of course I do! You'd have a problem with me talking to other niggas right?! So I have a problem with you talking to that hoe?!
Keenon: What hoe?!
Danae: Catelyn!! She is constantly blowing up your phone and from what I saw it has nothing to do with that baby! You two talk about everything except the baby!
Keenon: (stepping closer to her) You went through my phone?!
Danae: I sure did and you ain't shit! You are a motherfuckin fraud and that's all you will ever be!

After I protested he threw me to the ground and started throwing punch after punch. I tried to call Austin's name but before I could he put his hands around my neck causing me to lose all types of air. I was struggling to get out of his grip, and my vision went blurry. Before I passed out all the way the last thing I saw was Keenon leaving and then everything went completely black...

Keenon and Danae house in the MM