3

______2MonthsLater______

Danae POV

**I have lived in California for 2 whole months and it has been a bitter sweet experience. My brother Austin is my ride or die for life and I'm so glad that he's here with me to get me through all the bullshit. Me and Keenon have actually been off and on for about a month and as much as he irks my nerves, he is bae. We just worked things out and we've been doing pretty good so far but I get the feeling that, that will not last long. And yes, I know he got some girl pregnant but I can't be mad because he did it before we were even a thing, but she is always to root of our problems and that's the only reason I have a problem with her. I was laid out on my couch in some Nike shorts, and a sports bra watching Love & Hip Hop, and Cardi B had me rolling.

Danae: (laughing) This bitch said they gon have beef forever.

I proceeded to laugh and watch this episode until there was a knock on my door. I yelled to see who it was and it was Keenon. I told him to come in and he came and laid on top of me with his head on my chest.

Keenon: Wassup.
Danae: Nothing. As usual. Where you been all day?
Keenon: I been out with Catelyn...
Danae: (rolls her eyes) Doing what?
Keenon: Danae we didn't do nothing but look for baby clothes and shit...Chill out.
Danae: Chill out? Keenon why are you acting like you haven't fucked her behind my back before?
Keenon: (gets up and shakes his head) See you be on that bullshit. (Walking in the kitchen)
Danae: (following him) No I be on that real shit.
Keenon: Ain't nobody fuck that girl Danae. I went shopping with her and came straight here. Like why are you so fuckin insecure?
Danae: (looks at his crazy) Insecure? Me? Keenon if you think I'm insecure then you must not know me. Have you see Catelyn?
Keenon: (rolls his eyes) If you tryna argue I'm bout to go. I came over here to chill with you, and to be with you but you steady on that bullshit!
Danae: Keenon I asked you a simple question and you caught an attitude!
Keenon: Danae just shut the fuck up about it!!
Danae: Nigga No!
Keenon: (backhands her, making her fall)

Keenon POV

**I felt all this anger build up inside of me and then I knew when I hit Danae that I was wrong. When I seen her fall I instantly felt the guilt take over the anger. I know I fuck girls over a lot but one thing I was taught to NEVER do was put hands on a female. Danae looked up at me holding her face, and I looked down at her with sorry written all over my face. I picked her up and kissed all over her face repeatedly, walking up to her room. She was crying quietly and it honestly hurt me to see that. I knew females cried over me all the time but being there to see that shit wasn't for me, and I'm man enough to admit it. She scooted away from me and laid down.

Danae: You can leave...
Keenon: Danae I'm so sorry....(hovering over her) I didn't mean to hit you like that. And you know I wouldn't do anything to I intentionally hurt you.(kissing her)
Danae: (pulling away) Keenon please just go. I don't want to see you right now.(pushing him off,laying on her side)
Keenon: (nods his head and walks out)

I got in my car and drove to Catelyn's house. When I got there I pulled into her driveway and went and knocked on her door. She answered and I didn't say anything. The only thing I did was pull her into a kiss and it took her a while to give in but she did. I slowly pushed her into the house and we ended up fucking. I know it's wrong, but I had to do what I could to get my mind off of Danae. Catelyn was dozing off and usually by this time I would have grabbed my shit and bounced but instead I pulled close to me and kissed her neck and fell asleep with her....I mean she is my baby mama....WhyNot?