30

This is the last chapter!!! But there will most likely be a book two so look out for that!!!

______1WeekLater______

Danae POV

**The kids and I have been doing great in New York. But as usual it ain't all peaches and cream. Kaine had to go back to California and I missed him like hell. He was the only thing besides my kids that keeps me sane. I told Kash about the whole situation and she was upset that I didn't tell her sooner but we still sisters from other misters. Keenon calls me non stop throughout the day, and I've thought about getting a new phone and changing my number but I know Dre has to talk to him every once in a while, so I decided not to.

Dre asks about him constantly, and it breaks my heart every time but I just tell him that his daddy is fine and he will see him soon. Today Kash was coming to see me but she wouldn't be here till later tonight so I decided to take Dre and Hazel out for a while. I just got done getting myself Dre, and Hazel ready and we were on our way out. We wandered around for a while and Dre loved it here and it made me happy to see him so excited.

Keenon POV

**I was back in California since Danae had nothing she wanted to say to me. I seen Kaine the other day and we had a little altercation, but we came to an agreement that if he stayed in his lane I would stay in mine. Today I had an interview because Me&MyBitch was a pretty big hit and it was going to be on the radio for the first time today. I was excited but I know I acted on emotion when I wrote that song, and if Danae heard it, it would just make everything worse.

I was driving to my interview and I was kind of excited because it was at The Breakfast Club. The only thing I wasn't looking forward to was Angela Yee and her thirsty ass. She was always tryna be a real sneaky nosy ass Hoe and I don't appreciate that.(A/N: I really don't like that Yee hoe😂😂She irks me Fr Fr) I walked in and was greeted by DJ Envy and Charlemagne. We were just about to get started when Angela walked in and gave me a smile and I shot her a weak smile and sat down. Envy started the interview and we were all laughing until Angela got real personal as fucking usual.

Yee: So YG I read that you and your baby mama are having mad problems.

Keenon: Yeah we are but we getting through it.

Yee: I also read that she has another man...

Keenon: (fakes a deep breath) The fuck you always reading for? I'm surprised you can read with them ching chong eyes.

After I said that everything got silent and DJ Envy cut our interview short, and Charlemagne was laughing. I gave him and Envy dap and left. I turned on the radio and listened to Envy carry on the show.

Envy: Okay YG had to leave early. But his new hit single will be played, and he requested that I say this is a very special song for Danae Magdaleno.

He played the song and it was kind of 🅱razy to hear my so on the radio. Ty called me and said that he is listening to the song and he says I better hope Danae doesn't hear it. I forgot about that but I really wasn't worried. If she did hear it, she would call and I would finally be talking to her. I drove back home and called Kash so I can carry out a plan I been working on because I knew she was going to see Danae later tonight.

Danae POV

**The kids and I caught a cab because Dre was tired of walking. The radio was on and I heard Keenon's name so I asked the cabbie to turn it up. He did and I heard DJ Envy say that the song was made for me! This song could be about anything!

Dre: Mommy the radio said your name.

Danae: I know baby...

I was listening to the song hard as hell. I even reached over the driver and turned the radio up louder. The first verse already had me furious and then I heard Tory Lanez singing the hook and for some reason that just got me more irritated. I tried not to show my frustration in front of Dre because I knew he would have a million questions. Keenon made it seem like I fucked him over!! He's the one that disrespected me. He cheated on me. He beat me!! He was the problem!! I was beyond pissed off! I grabbed my phone and called him because this shit was unacceptable.