10

Keenon POV

**I haven't talked to Danae since the day she had Dre, and to be completely honest I missed her a lot. The only time I see her is when I go and pick up Dre, but even then she just hands him and his baby bag to me and slams the door in my face. I actually have something important I need to talk to her about because it concerns our son. Today I'm picking up Dre, and today was the day I was going to cut the bullshit and talk to her. I pulled up in the big drive way and got out the car, walking to the door. I rung the doorbell and as usual she wasn't making eye contact, she had Dre in her hands along with his baby bag and attempted to give it to me. This time I walked in the house, and when I did that I heard her sigh.

Danae: Keenon please just take him and leave...
Keenon: Danae I really need to talk to you today.
Danae: (sighs and sits on the couch) About?(rocking Dre)
Keenon: (sits next to her) Okay. Catelyn is going to be at the house for a couple days...
Danae: For what?(making a stank face)
Keenon: She's still pretty hurt about the loss of the baby, and doesn't want to be alone.
Danae: Tell the bitch to go stay with Kyndell, or Nisha. Better yet go tell the hoe to make some new friends.
Keenon: (chuckles a little) Danae I already told her she could stay.
Danae: Well while you do that then Dre and I will be just fine right here.
Keenon: So I can't see my sone now?
Danae: You can see him. I would never take him away from you like that, you will not have my son around her.
Keenon: Danae what the hell and I supposed to do?!
Danae: (shrugs) Get a hotel for the nights you have him. Stay with your mom, or Kyndell. But you better not have her around him. Period.
Keenon: (shakes his head) Okay Danae.(grabs Dre and his stuff and walks out)

I walked out of the house and put Dre in the car seat and put his bag in the front and drove back to MY house. Danae was not about to tell me what I can't and can't do with MY son. When I got to my spot, I saw that Catelyn was already there. I just grabbed Dre and his bag and went inside, seeing a butt ass naked Catelyn on my couch.

Keenon: What the fuck?!
Dre: (sees her and smiles)
Keenon: Dre that shit ain't cute. Quit smiling. Catelyn what are you doing?!
Catelyn: Come on baby you didn't think I came over here to just be over here. You and I both know that I'm what you want, so come and take it.
Keenon: Catelyn we talked about this. I'm here for you as a friend but as far as "us" goes...it's gone.
Catelyn: Ugh!(grabs her robe and puts it on) Ever since you been seeing that Danae bitch you been real brand new!
Keenon: Okay Catelyn.(puts Dre in his crib)
Catelyn: No I'm serious Keenon! You been a real bitch lately!
Keenon: (turns around and grabs her, slamming her against the wall) Look! If you not gon do shit but bitch while you here, I don't need it! I told you that you could stay here for a few days but all that yelling while my son is here is officially shut the fuck down. If you don't like it then you can take yo bum ass out to the streets where I found you at!(let's go of her, making her collapse to the floor)

After that she didn't say anything for the rest of the night. She went to the guest room and locked herself in there. At that point I didn't give a damn is she jumped off the balcony. She was starting to really work my nerves and I wasn't bout to deal with that.

Kyndell POV

**Tonight was the night that NishaPooh, Catelyn and I were going to put or plan in motion. Catelyn was back at Keenon house and she hacked all of Danae's camera and security system. NishaPooh and I were sitting in her car across the street from this unnecessary big ass house. I didn't care if she was the mother of my nephew I didn't like the bitch and I don't want her parenting my nephew. Catelyn and Keenon were just fine together and I wasn't going to have this THOT mess things up for them. My brother didn't know about this and I planned on keeping it that way. I know he really likes Danae but I knew what was best for him, and I needed to look out for him. Nisha and I got out the car and carefully ran up to her house, with two big cans of gasoline and a gang of matches.

Danae POV

**I was laying on the couch thinking about Keenon and missing Dre as usual. The house was always so quiet when Dre wasn't here and I hated it. It was so quiet you could hear a dime drop from across the house. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling in deep thought when all of a sudden I heard a knocking noise against the wall of the house. I brushed it off at first and stayed on the couch, until I heard again and this time it was followed by a person saying "Shhhhh!" I got up and grabbed the iPad and tried to look at the cameras but everything was black and other screens were fuzzy.

I went and tried to lock up the house with the security system but when I put the password in it said it was incorrect. The company called me because it you put in the wrong password they think it's an intruder. I told them the situation and tried to give them the password over the phone but they said that I wasn't even in the system. At this point I was agitated and confused as fuck.

I just hung up the phone and opened the safe on the wall grabbing the gun that was in it because there could be anyone outside my house right now. I crept over to where I heard all the noise and that's when I smelled gas. The closer I got to the spot it got stronger and stronger. So I could smell it all over the house and I panicked.

I walked over to the front door to get out the house but it was locked from the outside and so was every other door in the house. I soon noticed a fire that started in the living room and that soon spread across the house. Inhaling all the gas and smoke made me weak and I was starting to get dizzy. I felt myself collapse to the ground and I could feel my eyes getting low, and that's when I saw a tall figure hovering over me, after that everything was a blur.