13

______1YearLater______

Kash POV

**Its been a whole year and shit has been hectic. My man and I are officially done. I finally got the balls to leave his no good, sorry ass. Keenon and Danae are still arguing back and forth at all times but on the bright side Danae and my brother Kaine are together now, so he's keeping her as sane as possible. Dre is 1 Years old and mean as hell. The only person he wants to be with is Danae. Dre is the biggest damn mama's boy and Keenon hates it with all his soul. He really doesn't even like going to Keenon's house, and when he does he calls Danae and demands she go and get him. I just be shaking my head at that little negro. I'm at Danae's house and she's getting ready to go and get Dre from Keenon's. Kaine is being a punk right now and whining his ass off because he doesn't want her to leave.

Kaine: (whining) Danaaaaaaaaae!
Danae: Whaaaaaaaaaaat?(sounding annoyed)
Kaine: Don't leave meeeeeeee. You my buddy!
Danae: Kaine I have to go get my child.(laughing) But I will come back and I will still be your buddy.(pecks his lips)
Kaine: (grabs her arm and yanks her back) Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Them lips got me high guh!(kisses her lips repeatedly)
Danae: (laughs and pulls back) Quit it. I'll be right back but with my baby this time!(grabs her purse and walks out)
Kash: You a punk!(pushing his face walking out)
Kaine: (pushes her) Quit!

We left his house and headed to Keenon's house. She pulled up and we saw Keenoon and some other niggas smoking outside and then some lightskin hoe walked out holding Dre and I saw anger written all over Danae's face. She got out the car and slammed the door so hard, the car shook. I got out just in case somebody wanted to pop off.

Keenon: (sighs and gets up) Wassup Danae.
Danae: Why is that trick holding my son?!
Catelyn: Who you calling a trick?!(putting Dre down)
Danae: I'm sorry do you prefer hoe? THOT? Tramp? Bitch?! Take your pick!
Dre: Mooooom!(hugging Danae's leg)
Danae: (picks him up) You are so fucking lucky my son is here!
Catelyn: Am I bitch? Am I?
Danae: Yes bitch you are!(spits in her direction)
Keenon: (shakes his head and kisses Dre on the forehead) Alright man I'll see you tomorrow aight.
Dre: (lays his head on Danae shoulder and nods his head)
Keenon: And you.(looks at Danae) Calm yo ass down.
Danae: I'm calm. Just don't have her around my son Keenon we been already talked about this.
Keenon: Look I didn't come walk my ass over here to argue. I'll see you later.
Danae: Mhm nigga whatever. Remember what I said Keenon.(walking off)
Keenon: (smacks her butt hard) Mhm...(walks in the house with a smirk on his face)
Danae: (awkwardly walks to the car)
Kash: Did he just-gco-
Danae: Shhh!(straps Dre in then gets in the car)
Kash: Okay then...(gets in and stays quiet)

Danae POV

**I could tell Kash felt some type of way about what Keenon did, but it's not like I asked him to. Keenon and I always had that sexual chemistry and nothing more, but it was a little off that he would do that. He would usually hand me Dre and his stuff and walk back in the house. I can't lie it was awkward but it also had me feeling some type of way. I glanced over at Kash and she had a salty looking face while looking down at her phone. When we pulled up to my house she just got out the car and looked up at me.

Kash: Hey I think I'm gonna go....I'll call you tho.
Danae: Okay. We still on for lunch tomorrow?
Kash: Of course we are.
Danae: Okay buddy I'll see you tomorrow.(walking to the door)
Kash: Okay. Bye Dre!(waving at him)
Dre: No!(hugs Danae's neck)
Kash: Mean ass.(laughs)
Danae: (laughs and walks in the house)

When I walked in the house I saw Kaine laying on the couch with one hand in his pants and the other behind his head, past out. I just laughed at him and kissed his cheek. He didn't move not one damn muscle. Dre started wiggling and sliding down hip, so he could get down. He jumped down and walked up to Kaine, smacking him right on his forehead. I busted out laughing as Kaine jumped up.

Dre: Up Now!
Danae: (laughing) Dre be nice.
Dre: No!(walking off)
Kaine: (sitting up, rubbing his forehead) Damn! Lil nigga hit hard as hell. He so damn mean.
Danae: I know he is.(laughing) He gets it from his damn daddy.
Kaine: And his Mama.(pulling her down on his lap) You mean too. Don't play.
Danae: Boy Bye I am no where near.(rolling her eyes)

Interrupting our conversation my phone started ringing in my pocket. I grabbed it and I thanked God that Kaine was looking at his own phone because Keenon texted me. Kaine HATED when Keenon even thought about hitting my line. I opened the message not expecting to see what I saw.

|TextConversation|

Keenon(Jackson🙄):💦🍆
Danae(🅱abyMama): Excuse you?
Jackson🙄: You know what I want. Don't play. 💦👅
🅱abyMama: Keenon stop. You've gone a whole year without it. I think you'll be fine👌🏽
Jackson🙄: Man come on! You know that pretty boy's stroke or head game isn't nearly as fire as mine. So just stop playing like you don't want it and come thru right quick...
🅱abyMama: You are something else Keenon Jackson🙄
Jackson🙄: So you gon slide or nah?
🅱abyMama: I should be asking you that question...😂
Jackson🙄: Will you stop playing and come give a nigga what he feigning for?
🅱abyMama: I'll think about it. Bye now.🤔👌🏽

After I sent that he didn't reply but I saw that he read the message. I looked at Kaine and he was dozing off. About 15 minutes of him about to fall asleep he said he was going to head home and left. I kept thinking about Keenon and I's conversation. One side of me wanted to give him what he was asking for because I can't lie I low key wanted it too. Then the other side of me just wanted to ignore the whole situation. I thought about this for a good 2Hours before I found myself texting Keenon. The words "Slide thru?" were the only words I sent to him. I saw him read the message but didn't text back. I figured he just changed his mind, but Nope! 10 minutes later I heard a loud knock on my door and I thanked God it didn't wake Dre. I went to the door and looked out the peep hole only to see Keenon. I panicked a little bit, then I just looked at myself in the mirror by the door and swung it open.

Keenon: (picks her up)
Danae: (wraps her legs around his waist) You wanted to see me?
Keenon: Mhm.(smiles a little and kisses her)

Keenon POV

**Danae and I wasted no time making it do what it do. When we finished 3 rounds we were both knocked out. I woke up to my phone buzzing but it was just an IG notification. I looked over at Danae and I can't even lie...She looked beautiful. Her hair was all to one side spread across the pillow, and her lips were the perfect shape. Her face just looked so soft and fragile. Just looking at her brought a gang of flashback to my head, all of them bad. I kept hearing her cries and screams in my head while flashbacks of me putting my hands on her ran through my head. I couldn't even believe I put her through all types of unnecessary shit. I guess she could feel me staring at her because her eyes started to move and she woke up.

Danae: What?(sitting up)
Keenon: I love you Danae.
Danae: What?
Keenon: I said I Love you Danae. Hell I'm IN love with you. I was sitting her and just taking in your beauty and admiring everything about you. You gave me a beautiful son and gave me chance after chance even when I continued to fuck up. And now I see that you are the woman I can't and don't want to live without. I love you so much Danae and I want to be with you.
Danae: (looking shocked) I love you too Keenon...
Keenon: (kisses her passionately)

I hovered over her and deepened the kiss and she kissed back without hesitation. All of a sudden we hear the door open and her sorry ass boyfriend comes walking in with a hurt look on his face. He just shook his head turned around walking out the room, then I heard the front door open and slam. Danae looked embarrassed, and I could tell that she felt bad but I didn't give a fuck. She was mine and I was hers and I made it very clear when they started even talking. I continued to kiss her and made my way to her 😼, and did what I do best👅💦.

Dre in the MM