21

Keenon POV

**I decided to play his shit safe and have Ty come with me to this little meeting of mine. I went and scooped him up from Kash's house and as I thought he was hitting that all the way. Of course he was pissed at me for messing up his flow but he agreed to come with me.

Ty: Nigga I don't think you understand.
Keenon: Nigga I don't think I want to...
Ty: I was hitting baby from the back. And that's when yo ol watermelon head ass called.
Keenon: (chuckles) Negro if she gave it up now, please believe she'll be giving it up later.
Ty: I guess. For your sake you better hope so shit.

As this nigga went on and on about how good Kash was and other dirty ass shit I didn't care about, I parked in front of the warehouse.

Ty: Alright what's the plan?
Keenon: Well I was supposed to come alone but I don't know what these niggas up to. So Ima go in but when you hear shit popping off that's your cue. Simple.
Ty: (dapping him) Alright nigga I gotchu.

I got out the car and walked inside. When I walked in I was greeted by the usual security guards. One of them led me to one of the back rooms and that when I saw this nigga just standing here I guess waiting for me to show up.

Keenon: Alright I'm here now what?(walking towards him)
K.D: It's about time. Keenon I'm a very busy man. You don't keep busy men waiting remember that.
Keenon: Negro you ain't that busy if you can be her and wait. Now what do you want.?
K.D: That attitude gon get you fucked up boy. Anyways I wanted you to meet a few people...

After he said that all these big ass black bald niggas came out of no fucking where, and behind them were these half naked ass females. I'm not gon lie the little lightskin one was fine but I'm honestly tryna get right with Danae.

Keenon: Who are these mufukkas?
K.D: Keenon meet some of your employees.
Keenon: Okay first of all I never agreed to take over what ever the hell you out going.
K.D: But you will once you hear how much money you get off top.(smirking)
Keenon: Now you talking. Once I hear them numbers then MAYBE I can think about this.
K.D: Alright Alright. Off top you get 2.5 million.
Keenon: (almost passes out)
K.D: I see you like that. But first before anything gets decided I need you to show me you're worthy to even step foot in my warehouse.
Keenon: What do I gotta do?
K.D: First I need my money and I need to see you kill somebody.
Keenon: Well I can get your money but the fuck I gotta kill somebody for?
K.D: So I can see if you a punk ass nigga or not. You down or what?

I had to think about this for a minute. I mean it wouldn't be my first time killing somebody because I kill somebody every other day but this time I was just doing it to prove myself, which was something I felt I never had to do. I know for a fact that if Danae found out that I was deep in these streets she would be furious but I already have a criminal record, I already have a strike, and these tattoos ain't gon get me a job anytime soon so I had no choice. I had a family to take care of, and a baby on the way. I was sitting there thinking for awhile, then I just slowly nodded my head and I saw a smirk spread across my father's face.

He told me to follow him and the whole time I was just thinking why the fuck were we doing this at the warehouse I worked at. I just brushed it off, and we walked into another room. When we walked in it was pitch black until a light was spurned on and that's when I saw Ty tied up to a chair and duct tape over his mouth. My dad turned to me and handed me a gun.

K.D: Kill him.
Keenon: (looking at him like he's 🅱razy) What? Hell no.
Ty: (sitting there, not giving two fucks)
K.D: Kill him now!
Keenon: No! How'd you even get a hold of him?
K.D: We saw him outside in your car. I told you to come alone and yet you disobeyed me. I should be making you're stubborn ass sit in that chair. But I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to see what you're made of.
Keenon: (dropping the gun) Well you got me fucked up, down, left and right because I'm not killing my homeboy for any amount of money. So you can forget about this whole thing.
K.D: (chuckles) Just as I thought. My son ain't shit but a punk.(shaking his head)
Keenon: (untying Ty) Mufukka I guess so! The people I care about will always come first. I don't care if you paying me millions on top of millions of dollars I'm not killing my nigga for anything or anybody.
K.D: Fine. Suit yourself just know that this is the worst mistake of your life. I will be back for you and maybe even that fine ass girlfriend of yours. Who knows.(shrugging, walking out)

Ty gave me dap and thanked me for not killing him on spot. I just laughed at him and we left the warehouse altogether. Ty told me to drop him back off at Kash's house so I went by there then I went back to the hospital. When I got there I went straight to Danae's room and both her and Dre were still sleep. I sat in the chair next to her bed and had a million and one thoughts floating around in my head. My father actually had me thinking of going into business for myself. If I could jumpstart my shit I could end his and him altogether.

Ty could be my right hand man as always the only thing I was worried about was how Danae was going to react to this. I figured if I start what I want first and tell her later it wouldn't be shit she can do then. Thinking about all of this made me tired as hell, and I could feel myself dozing off. Before I could actually go to sleep Ty texted me. "Come back to Kash's ASAP."

I sighed loudly out of frustration because I could never catch a damn break. I got up stomping out the room and back out to my car making my way back to Kash house. Whatever reason I was going over here better be a life or death situation because I was beyond tired, and irritated.