chapter 1

Zana's outfit^

Running through the woods. There almost on top of me. NO! I trip and I fall. A bundle flies out of my hands. A hand closed around my throat. I can feel blood drip onto my skin.

Zana woke with a start.

"Get up!" demanded Celia.

"NO."

"Zana Ironfire, If you don't get up this instance, Charlie will eat your food. Now get up!"

"Why"

"It's the first day of lessons."

Great, thought Zana. Another year for guys to catcall me.

With a struggle, she got out of bed and put on her clothes. There was a black tee-shirt that came to her knuckles, a pair of skinny jeans and knee high boots. After that, she put her long white hair into a ponytail. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she started to wonder. Why do I have white hair and everyone else has black or brown? Why is my skin so pale? Why do I not like meat?

Then with those thoughts, she went down for breakfast. As always, her brother, Charlie Stagger who is 4 years older than Zana was already having breakfast.

"Hey sis!"

"Hey."

"You ready to go to lessons today?"

"Never was, never will be."

"Well, I heard that we get to work in the underground caves this year."

"Now we're talking!"

And with that, Sienna ate her breakfast and rushed to get ready.