Chapter 8

Zoe and Zanna woke up in a strange room. They had no idea where they were. All they knew was that they woke up on two really soft beds.Zanna was in black leggins, high heeled anklets, red shirt that showed her shoulders,and her white hair curled. Zoe on the other hand had a long sleeve shirt that also held at the neck like a choker, her hair was straight as normal,white,purple,and pink leggings,and black studded anklets.

"What am I wearing? And why do you get the long sleeves?"Zanna asked sitting up straight.

"IDK girl. I'm wearing pink."They shiver. "But I like the shoes."

"Ya. You look alot better then I do." Zanna said pouting.

"Ha! you're funny!I have some cloth like thing surrounding my neck and....."She gasps as if she were stabbed "My backpack!WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MY BACKPACK! I SWEARED THAT I WOULD HAVE SOMEONE'S HEAD IF THEY TOUCHED MY PACK! Wait did I?"She questioned.

"Um.... I hear someone coming." Zanna said biting her lip.

"Oh...... um......act dead!"She lies down,goes limp and sticks her tongue out. At that moment, Mason and Mavik enter the room. They think the girls are asleep still.

"The one with white hair looks so cute when she is asleep." Mavik says looking at Zanna with longing eyes.

"Um..... is mine dead?"Mason asks

Zoe opens her eyes and then closes them.

"JESUS WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SHIRTLESS! PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOR AND PUT A SHIRT ON!!!" Zoe screams covering her eyes with her hands reflexively feels around for her backpack.

"So much for acting dead Zoe." Zanna said blowing a strand of hair out of her face.

"What? It's annoying that everytime they show up there SHIRTLESS! Zoe said stuffing her head into a pillow and screams with frustration.

"What do you want?" Zanna glared at Mavik.

"Where's Jason?" Zoe asked.

"Downstairs." answered Mason. Zoe got up and ran past Mason. He reached out and grabbed Zoe's arm.

"Where do you think your going?" asked Mason.

"To go get Jason. Duh." Zoe answered.

"No your not." Mason said while pulling Zoe into his chest. Zoe tried to break free but Mason's grip was to strong. Mavik moved over and sat next to Zanna. Befor Zanna could pull away, Mavik pulled her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her.

"Let me go!" Zanna yelled.

"Why? Your mine now." Answered Mavik.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" yelled Zoe.

"Your now our girlfriends. Our father is arranging our wedding."

'WHAT!" both the girls yell together.

"Were only 16 and 17! Were too young to marry!" Zoe stuttered.

"Not here." Mason said smiling at Zoe.

"But we don't even like you!" Zoe said struggling.

"That's why if you refuse, the others die." Mavik said shrugging.

"YOU ARE GOING TO KILL THEM!OH I'LL KILL YOU!" shrieked Zoe.

"Only if you do not do what our father says." Mason said smirking.

"Well, can I at least have my backpack?" Asked Zoe with puppy eyes.

"Fine." Mason said a smile spreading across his face, "Only if you go on a date with me."
"I WILL NEVER GO ON A DATE WITH YOU!I WOULD RATHER GO UP TO THE DEPTHS OF HEAVEN" Screamed Zoe.