Chapter 6

The group finally made it to the river. Zoe tied up the girls to a tree. Then after coxing Jason, the boys let Zoe tie up their feet and hangs them upside down and dunks them.

"Why does it have to be so cold?" complained Jason.

"I mean I would rather kiss Zanna over and over then do this." Jackson said glancing at Zanna. Zanna's cheeks went pale pink.

"Well, that could be interesting." Charlie said looking at Zoe with a smile.

"What?" Zoe said.

"I was thinking that if you want to get back a Zanna then making her kiss Jackson would be a perfect thing to do."

"You know what? That sounds really mean and heartless! I like it! Zanna come stand by Jackson.And let him kiss you like Spiderman to Jane Watson" Zoe instructed with a murderous smile.

"Ok." Jackson said.

Zoe turned towards Lila. "So what were you talking to that man about?"

"I don't know what you were talking about."

"Jackson?" Zoe asked.

"Ok." Jackson replied with a hidden smile. He leaned in and kissed Zanna on the lips tenderly. Lila screamed like she was getting murdered.

"That's a sound I like."Zoe says insanely

"All right! I'll tell you! We were talking about how the King's men would ambush you guys and kill Charlie and take you and Zanna!"

What about you, Marissa, Jackson, and Jason?" asked Zoe smugly.

"They would protect Marissa and I, and take the boys! The King would then give us the boys as rewards for helping them kill the daughters of Silvia!" Lila sobbed. Zanna broke away from Jackson.

"How do you know about our mother?" asked Zanna who was on the verge of tears.

"I know how she cheated on the King and had you. Both of you! Don't you see Zanna? Both of you are vampires! Traitors of this kingdom! The King wants you dead because you remind him of your mother!" Lila screeched. Zanna broke. She bolted up and ran into the forest. Jackson chased after her. He caught up to her when she entered a clearing. Zanna collapsed into his arms. They both sank to their knees. Jackson kept whispering "It's okay. It's okay." over and over again. when the others found them, Zanna stopped crying. She looked over at Zoe. Blood covered her hands

Marissa's head and Lila's heart in each of her of her hands.

I had to Zanna. They went too far this time. No one can say that about our mother and not get away unharmed.

I understand Zoe. You had to. Jason came up to Zoe and hugged her.

"Let's go before they ambush us."Charlie says a little concerned about his sisters.

"Yeah."Zoe & Zanna talked at the same time with quaking voices.

They all walk to the cave together,Jackson with his arms wrapped around Zanna,Jason holding Zoe's hand,Charlie walks in between the two couples.