Chapter 10

Zanna woke up with a headache. She looked over at Zoe to see that she was in the black dress. she waited for Zoe to wake up. The minute she did Zanna asked, "Zoe, what are you wearing?"

"What! I'm wearing a dress! The color is nice but still." Zoe said in disbelief. She looked over at Zanna and said with a smirk, "And what are you wearing princess?"
"What are you talking about?" Zanna said looking down at her clothes. "Oh." They heard a knock on their door.

"Come in." Zanna said. Mason and Mavik came in.

"What happened yesterday?" asked Zoe.

"I wish I could remember." Mason said frowning.

"Well, anyway," Mabik said, "Our father is throwing a party and everyone in the kingdom is invited."

"And your point being?"questioned Zoe.

"You need to start getting ready. It starts at 7:00. He wants us down there at 6:00 pm." Mavik said looking at his watch. The boys left and the girls went to the closet.

"Why are there so many dresses?" asked Zoe.

"I don't know but let's start trying them on." Zanna said pulling a white dress off the hook.

"What do you think?" She asked Zoe.

"You look like a ghost." Zoe said teasingly.

"Fine I'll find something else." Zanna said. After three hours of trying on dresses, Zanna settled on a darkish red ball gown that had diamonds that formed a cute design on it. Zoe found a short black dress that was down to the knees. Zanna curled their hair and Zoe left hers alone. Zanna brushed out her curls to create a softer look. Zanna settled with a pair of cute black wedges while Zoe settled with a pair of black heeled boots. At 6:50 Zanna and Zoe went to the front hall. Mason and Mavik looked at the girls when they entered the room. Zanna walked over to Mavik and stood next to him. Zoe went over to Mason but stood a foot away from him. The king came in.

"Ok. here's the deal. Guest will start arriving at 6:30. You," the king said looking at Zoe and Zanna, "are to stay with Mason and Mavik. Got it?"

"Ya." Zanna and Zoe said at the same time.

"Good." the king replied with a smile. Just then they heard a knock on the doors. The guards opened them. A group of hot guys came in. Okay. Now that is what I call hot, Zanna said to Zoe.

Can I get a blindfold because I am sick of shirtless dudes?Can you tell them to button up their shirts? asked Zoe.

First off the blindfold is in your backpack and second off stop looking at their shirts. Zanna replied as the group came up to them.

Zoe quickly sticks her tongue out at Zanna.

"Hey man." a cute brown haired boy in the group

"How are you Hunter?" Asked Mavik.

"Who's the babe?" asked a really cute light brown haired boy.

"This is Zanna, Seth." Mavik said looking at Zanna.

"She's hot." Seth said looking Zanna up and down.

"Dame. What I would do for a girl like that." a black haired guy said.

"Ya well Noah, there's no other chick that can beat her looks." Mavik said smiling.

"You got that right Mavik." Noah said eyeing Zanna.

"Well, Wesley what do you think?" Mavik asked Wesley.

"Uh?" Wesley asked looking at Zanna.

Help me! Zanna said.