Chapter 9

Zanna and Zoe woke up at the crack of dawn. They looked out the doors to the sunroom and saw the most beautiful sunrise they ever saw.

"Zanna," Zoe said, "Stand in front of the window. Zanna did and Zoe took a picture on her phone. Think god they didn't take my phone. Thought Zoe. Ya you would murder somebody! Zanna replied giggling holding up Zoe's phone. Zoe looked at her hand. Speaking of murdering... Zoe said lunging at Zanna, trying to grab the phone. Zanna jumped onto Zoe's bed still giggling.

"Get back here!" laughed Zoe as Zanna moved on her drawers and jumped on her desk with grace. Zoe followed. Just like when we were kids. Thought Zoe as she cornered Zanna.

"Game over sis," Zoe said smiling.

"Not if I can help it!" Zanna grinned as she launched herself over Zoe and on to the floor. she ran and opened up the sunroom doors.

"GET BACK HERE WITH MY PHONE!" Yelled Zoe. Little did they know that Mason and Mavik were watching with smiles. Zoe finally tackled Zanna on one of the couches in the sunroom. Zoe grabbed her phone and stood up triumphant.

"Dang it." Zanna said giggling. Then, they finally saw the guys. Zoe gave Mavik the death glare while Zanna still giggling. Well, at least there wearing shirts. thought Zoe

"Time for breakfast Cutie." Mason said to Zoe.

"I am NOT cute in any way shape or form." Zoe muttered under her breath. Before the girls could leave, Mavik said, " Our grandfather is here."
"And your point being?" Asked Zoe coking her eyebrow.

"You need to change into something...nicer." Mason said looking at their clothes.

"News flash. We have no other clothes." Zanna said rolling her eyes.

"Look in the closet." Mavik said looking at the closet.

"There's a closet?." Zoe said as her and Zanna walked to the closet door. She opened it and hurried Zanna into in. They both gasped. The closet was full of dresses and shoes.

"We need to narrow down our choices." Zoe said and Zanna agreed.

"HEY MAVIK?" Yelled Zanna.

"What?" asked Mavik.

"WHAT WOULD YOU GRANDPA WANT US TO WHERE?" Asked Zanna.

"Um... for people with light colored hair proudly a dark shade of any color and for people with dark colored hair something of a light shade."
"OK. THANKS!" Answered Zoe. Zanna walked over to a long dark red dress. and put it on. It showed her back and fit her curves perfectly . It was a mermaid style. While she was looking at herself in the mirror, Zoe went over to look at the dresses. She picked out a long black ballgown . She put it on. Zanna curled her hair and put it into a high ponytail.

"What do you think?" asked Zoe.

"You look perfect." Zanna said in amazement.

"Please! You look like every man here will fall to your feet." Zoe said taking in the dress. after settling on a pair of gothic strap heels, the girls opened the closet door. The boys were amazed.

"Wow. You look nice Zanna." Mavik breathed as he looked at Zanna.

"Thanks." Zanna said blushing.

"One thing you need to know is..... that our grandfather thinks.... that we are dating so act like you like us." Mason said looking at Zoe with wide eyes.

"let's go." Zoe said in a bored tone. When they got to the dining room doors, Mason offered his arm to Zoe and Mavik offered his arm to Zanna. They walked into the dining room. Mason and Mavik's father and grandpa stood up.