Chapter 3

Enjoy~

_________________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

After some 30 minutes Nathanael started to move again.

"Tomato!" I yell and stand up.

"Tomato? Is that my nickname now?" He asks, rubbing his back. I nod and give him a friendly hug.

"Okay, (N/n)" He says smiling a bit.

"What was that anyways? I mean Ayla turning into a villain" I ask. He shrugs.

"I don't know but it's like they're being possessed or something, it only lasts a small period of time though" He says. I nod and we walk to see Adrien running.

"You okay?" I ask. He puts his hands on his knees and nods.

"I was....I was just running" He says between pants. I pat his head and smile at him. I see a blush spread across his cheeks.

"Where's Marinette?" I ask. We all look at each other and the two boys shrug.

"Uh where's Chloe?" I ask. I didn't want to see her but I didn't know what else to ask.

"She's coming" Nathanael says in almost disgust. I catch the stupid blonde running towards us.

"Adrien! There you are!" She shouts in a snobby tone. My (h/c) sways as she runs past me and tackles Adrien. A pang of jealousy runs through me but I suppress it.

"Oh and they are here too" She says in a displeased tone. I glare at her.

"Me and Nathanael aren't dating! There is nothing going on between us! I don't like him and he doesn't like me okay?!" I shout. She looks a me, a bit shocked. Nathanael nods and looks straight at her.

She turns her nose and walks away with a 'hmph!' I scowl and turn to the two boys. Nathanael gives me a thumbs up. I know he doesn't like me. He likes Marinette, it's obvious seeing from his sketchbook. Adrien looks a bit relieved though. Hm.

"Now the misunderstanding is cleared up" I say and put my hands on my hips.

~Time skip~

Now we're in biology class and all of us are paying attention. Well all except for Nathanael. He's drawing a scene in his sketchbook. Oh fuck the teacher is coming

"Nathanael!" I whisper and nudge him but he won't budge, he's locked in one of his fantasies again. I shake my head and groan.

"The teacher is-" I get cut off by the teacher.

"Nathanael what are you doing? Drawing again? Well if you're so caught up with drawing why don't you show the headmaster?" She asks and scowls at him. He looks at her and packs his stuff. I sigh and shake my head. He walks down and trips, causing his sketchbook to fall out.

"Nat-" I get cut off by the blonde jerk.

"Oh! I was wrong! He has a crush on Marinette!" She announces, cackling.

"Give that back!" He snatches it away from her and glares at her. Before he can say anything else, the teacher cuts through.

"That's enough Nathanael, leave!" The teacher commands and he stomps out with the teacher. I frown and look at Marinette who holds shocked face. Chloe laughs at Nathanael.

"Shut up!" I blurt out. The class turns and stare at me.

"What did you say?" She asks, throwing a dirty look.

"I said shut up!" I say standing up. "I've had enough of you bullying me and my friend!"

"My dad is the mayor, he can ruin your life so you better shut it!" She snarls.