Chapter 13

Enjoy~

__________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"(Y/n)!" I see Manon run up to me and smile.

"Manon.." I breathe out. I knew I heard that name somewhere! My mom used to take care of her but for certain reasons she couldn't. We all smile and soon me and Nathanael take our leave.

~Later~

"Is Chat jealous of me?" Nathanael asks.

"Uh why?" 

"Because he always stares at me when you talk to me" Nathanael says.

"Well y-yeah.." I mutter.

"(Y/n) I don't want to interfere" He says looking at his sketchbook. 

"What do you mean?" I ask a feeling of uncertainty builds up. I touch my necklace nervously. My necklace is a cat shaped pendant, it always calms me down but now it isn't doing anything.

"I mean I think we shouldn't be friends anymore.." Nathanael says. Everything stops and my eyes widen. "We shouldn't see each other anymore I don't want your relationship getting ruined."

"Nathanael.." I breathe out.

"I-I'm sorry" He says and just like that he's walking away.

"Y-You're leaving me?" I ask my heart breaking. No anger just...sadness. I see the purple butterfly come and it touches me. 

Suddenly I'm transformed and I have long (H/c) hair with (F/c) cat ears and instead of (E/c) eyes they're a dark (F/c) cat eyes, a mask of hello kitty appears on my face. My outfit is a black tight body suit. My weapon? The same as Chat Noir's Cataclysm. My mind fills with sadness and fear.

"Hello Lonely Cat, my name is Hawk Moth and it is sad how your friend has left you but now you'll get revenge and every time you use your Cataclysm on someone, they will suffer great sadness until they disappear into energy which will bring you power and in exchange you'll get the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir understood?" Hawk Moth says.

"Yes... Hawk Moth" I say sadly. Why? Why has everyone left me?

~Chat Noir's P.O.V~

I jump on one roof and view everything. Everything seems fine.

"Agh!" I hear someone scream and I look over to see several people sobbing and weeping.

"What's wrong?" I ask one of them.

"A-All I feel is heartbreak and sadness!" The woman cries out. Several people agree and sob. This is weird. Who could be akumatized? Suddenly the lady starts... fading?

"M-Miss..!" I call out trying to touch her but nothing. She keep crying and her cries echo.

"What's happening..?" She fades away into nothing and I look to the others that are fading as well.

"Ladybug come now" I say as I call her through my phone. In a second she's by my side, shocked.

"What's happening?" She asks.

"It looks like someone is akumatized but I don't know what their power is" I say. Ladybug inspects around.

"Maybe they're power is to bring sadness and depression and they're fading because... it's useful to the villain" She says snapping her fingers. "They must have experienced something bad well that's my guess"

"We'll have to rely on that for now but who could it be?" I ask. Ladybug shrugs.

"Let's try to find out where they are" Ladybug says. I nod and we jump on the roof and scope around.