Chapter 5

Enjoy~

_________________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

What do I wear?! I can't ask Nathanael, it'll be weird. Maybe if I ask Ayla. I grab my cellphone and dial her.

"Ayla!"

"Yes?"

"Can you come over? I need help for clothes."

"Sorry I can't, I'm with Marinette, she's being her" She chuckles. In the back, I hear crashes.

"Uh it's okay!" I hang up quickly. I sigh. I have no other choice.

"Hello?"

"Hey Nathanael, can you come over?"

"Uh sure okay" I hang up and sigh. Well let me take out clothes then.

I look through my drawers and closet and take out desirable clothes. What is Adrien going to tell me? Suddenly I remember the small kiss and my face heats up. Suddenly, I hear knocking.

"Coming!" I call out and open the door to Nathanael.

"Hey" He says.

"Hey, come in" I say, letting him in.

"So what do you need help with?" He asks.

"How did you-"

"Well your face is red and why else" He says smiling.

"H-Hey! Maybe I could've just invited you to hang out" I protest.

"Okay Okay" He says and we walk to my room. Mika purs as Nathanael pets him. I chuckle

"Okay, so I'm going out today and I need help choosing clothes! I asked Ayla but she was busy with Marinette" I say.

"Show me your options" He says. I laugh and nod.

"You're the most awesome friend ever!" I yell, running to change in the bathroom.

~Adrien's P.O.V~

It's Valentine's Day. I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't like me? What if she gets mad that I wasn't telling the truth? I groan

"Adrien she'll like you, I promise" Plagg says. "Well maybe."

"That's a promise that can't be kept for sure" I say. "And that is very reassuring thanks."

"But she really looks interested in you whether you were Chat Noir or Adrien" He says. I groan.

"I"m going to buy her a Love apple" I say and sit up dressing up. I hide Plagg in my shirt pocket and step outside to the corner.

" Let's go, it's almost time-" I stop to see a flying guy. Kim?! On Valentine's Day really? He points arrows at a girl and her lips turn black. She looks at her boyfriend and pushes him on the ground.

"I hate you!" She yells and walks away leaving the guy baffled. I hide.

"Plagg, time to transform" I say and he nods eating a piece of cheese.

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"This one?" After the 6th outfit I thought it'd be helpless! I was wearing a black and white striped shirt and a black midi skirt since it's pretty hot outside.

"Hmm twirl" Nathanael says. I twirl and see him smile out of the blue.

"What?" I ask.

"You can't wear that! Too much skin...what if he does something to you?" He asks. I chuckle, sometimes Nathanael can get over-protective.