Chapter 19

Enjoy~
Read Authors note at end please.

_________________________________

~Adrien's P.O.V~

I start walking out of (Y/n)'s house but Nathanael stays.

"I'll stay here...when she wakes up I'll call you" Nathanael says quietly his eyes looking down at the floor. I look at him and start walking home.

~Nathanael's P.O.V~

I watch Adrien leave and I walk to (Y/n)'s room. I walk in to see (Y/n) sleeping on her bed, I walk up to her and sit on the side of it. Why did she react so badly? Did I do something? But I can't think of anything.

"Nathanael! I'm going to work please keep an eye on (Y/n)!" (M/n) calls out.

"Okay I will!" I say back then I hear the front door close and I sigh. At least we have (Y/n) back. I look at her sleeping but look away. It's creepy to look at someone sleeping. I go to her desk and start drawing a landscape.

~

After a while I hear the bed creak and I turn around to see (Y/n) sitting up rubbing her eyes. I quickly text Adrien.

Me: (Y/n)'s up come by if you want.

I put my phone down and I go up to (Y/n) and smile.

"Hey (Y/n) you okay?" I ask. Her head whips up showing horror on her face.

"Get away from me!" She yells backing away. "Don't touch me!"

"(Y-Y/n)...What's wrong?" I ask softly my smile turning to a frown. (Y/n) glares at me and curls up.

"Get out! And don't you ever smile!" She hisses. I feel my heart break.

"Why are you acting like this?! I didn't do anything!" I yell startling myself.

"You....you did everything! Go away with your stupid smile!" She yells.

"What's gotten into you? Why are you treating me like this? I thought you were my best friend!" I say tears already coming out.

"You're not Nathanael! You are not my best friend!" (Y/n) shouts. I clutch my sketchbook and my breath hitches. Tears blur my vision and (Y/n)'s glare wavers into a soft gaze. Why? Why is (Y/n) acting like this? What did I do? Why does she not want me around anymore? Fine.

"Nathan-"

"Fine! I will go! It looks like I'm not needed here anymore... I thought you were my best friend (Y/n) but now...b-but now.." I couldn't finish. My voice quivers and I run out the room with tears streaming down my face. I open the door to see Adrien.

"Nathanael! Whoa what happened?" He asks.

"Nothing! Okay?!" I yell and shove past him. I let out sobs and walk home. What did I do?

~Adrien's P.O.V~

I watch the red head walk down the street. What happened? I walk in closing the door behind me and I walk into (Y/n)'s room to see her looking out the window.

"Hey (Y/n)" I greet and she turns around and stares at me.

"Hey...Adrien" She says, "What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Chloe?"

"Well I need to tell you we weren't actually dating...she threatened me to have you 'removed' for attacking her twice and if I 'dated' her she'll leave you alone" I explain, "So I had to act as best as I could so nothing could happen to you."

(Y/n) stares at me with a blank expression.

"I'm really sorry I should've told you and I'm sorry...please be mine again" I say frowning. (Y/n) comes up to me and pulls me into an embrace surprising me.