Chapter 18

Enjoy~

________________________________

~Ladybug's P.O.V~

I stare at Chat Noir who is punching a brick chimney. I couldn't believe this. Damn it (Y/n)! You should've listened to us!

"Ladybug...what are we going to do?" He asks. "We don't have any leads!"

I look at him uncertain how to tell him the information I have and I guess he sees it by my expression.

"Do you know something?" He asks. "Ladybug tell me."

"But our identities.."

"Fuck hiding our identities!" He yells startling me, "If you don't tell me we're never going to find (Y/n)!!"

My eyes widen and I hesitate how to tell him, no matter what our identities have to be secret so I snap my fingers.

"Elliot claimed to be part of Marinette's family, to be more specific her father's side but...first of all there is no cousin named Elliot and if he was real, his name wouldn't  be Elliot Cheng...it would be Elliot Dupain not Cheng if he was part of her father's side" I say.

"How do you-never mind anything else?" He asks.

"Which means Elliot is a stranger but somehow he knows (Y/n) or was like targeting her" I say thinking, "Like for a...mission."

We both look at each other almost in shock.

"Someone is akumatized...could it be Elliot?" Chat noir asks.

"Well he didn't really use anybody...or look anything out of the ordinary but he looked awfully a lot like Marinette" I say.

"This is taking too long! Why didn't we know from the beginning?!" Chat noir says in frustration. I think back to the beginning, to Elliot's appearance the first time I met him. We shook hands. The bracelet on his hand. The name on it...my eyes widen.

"Chat c'mon we need to find Nathanael" I say and before he can say something I'm already off.

~Later~

"There!" Chat noir says pointing to a red headed boy walking and we swoop down in front of him.

"Nathanael!" I say. He flinches and steps back at our sudden appearance.

"We need to ask a few questions" Chat says. I spot his sketchbook clutched between his hand.

"W-What is it?" He asks.

Me and Chat noir look at each other.

"Um there's been a...kidnapping" I say trying to get my thoughts together.

"Kidnapping...?"

"Yeah and...we thought you would know a few things" I say scratching my cheek.

"I don't think I'm the right person..." Nathanael says and he begins to walk away. I don't want to tell him it's (Y/n) because he cares about her too much but still we need to save her!

"Nathanael wait! It's (Y/n)!" I yell after him, "they kidnapped (Y/n)!!"

The looks in his eyes is enough for me to almost regret telling him. His teal eyes hold shock and sadness.

"What..?" He says.

"We need your help....she's been kidnapped by that Elliot guy and Ladybug knows something that you can help with" Chat noir says. I see Nathanael's knuckles turn white as his grip tightens on his sketchbook.

"Who took her?! Where is she?! How did this happen?!" He asks loudly startling us.

"Calm down that's why we need you! Will you help us?" I ask.