Chapter 4

Enjoy~

_________________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"Get his pencil! He can't draw in the dark!" Marinette shouts and I dive in for the pencil as Chat Noir distracts him.

"I got it! What do I do with it?" I ask.

"Uh..." Marinette thinks. I see Nathanael running towards me. Fuck I'm at the edge of the boat.

"Marinette!" I shout and throw the pencil at her but he catches it and starts drawing. He looks at me with a smirk. A big plastic cube forms around me and I gasp and pound on the cube. Again?!

"And just in case you try to escape" He says and pushes me into the water and fortunately it floats. I let out a sigh of relief and watch. Wait where did Marinette go? I look down to see the dark water, okay maybe this isn't so relieving.

"I'm here!" Ladybug says swooping in. "Did you manage without me, Chat Noir?"

"I can handle this!" Chat Noir says. They obtain his pencil and break it, a weird butterfly comes out just like the one that touched Ayla.

"You've done enough harm today, Akuma" Ladybug says and she gets out a small ladybug patch. I can't see very clear. The butterfly thing becomes a white beautiful butterfly.

"Wow.,." I say awe. Ayla would love getting pictures of this.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" She shouts and throws something in the air. (A/n yeah I know this happens in Chloe's house or room but I thought I'd change it up here sorry)

I see Nathanael turn to his normal form. Wait how do I get out? I'm a little too far from the boat. Suddenly the cube disappears.

"Ah!" I yelp and fall into the cold water. I manage to float to the top and gasp for air. Holy shit this water is cold!

"Where's (Y/n)?" Chat asks.

"Over here!" I yell. I furiously swim to the boat but the water is just too cold. Ladybug and Chat Noir pull me up and I sigh looking at my clothes.

"Fuck..." I shiver, hugging my cold wet body.

"Come on I'll take you home" Chat Noir says.

"B-But Nathanael.." I say and I see Chat Noir pout a bit.

"He'll be fine, he won't remember anything, Ladybug will take him home"

"Eh?! I never-"

"Right Ladybug?" Chat Noir says through clenched teeth.

"U-Uh yeah! Don't worry I'll make sure he's home" Ladybug says, giving me a thumbs up and I nod.

"Now shall we? My lady" He says holding my waist.

"But I'm wet" I say.

"Yeah, I usually have that affect" Chat says smirking. I stammer over words but may I say that was smooth.

"L-Let's just go" I mutter, shivering

~Later~ (A/n just so you know your room is basically built like Marinette's except yours is in your style obviously so yea)

"Thanks" I say as he let's me on my feet on my balcony.

"Anytime" He gives me a smirk and I blush despite dying from the cold.

"Well I need to be off" Chat Noir says, hearing a beeping noise. I nod.

"You better get inside before you get really sick so...until next time" He says and kisses my cheek. I look at him until he disappears and I walk to my room, shutting the window and closing the curtains.