Sneak Peak

These are little snippets of the next book not entirely one chapter! Every time you see the ~ the scene has changed so here is what you'll expect! And they're not in order and not the same perspective so find out ;)
________________________

"It wasn't what it looked like!" Chat yells as he takes a step forward.

"Then I must be blind as a bat huh?" I spat coldly, "I swear why do I keep thinking I could trust you?"

"What're you even trusting me with?" He says mockingly.

"I'm trusting you with my love and trusting you to be loyal and always tell the truth and to love me no matter what!"

I turn and walk away my face red from anger. I feel his hand on my shoulder and I step away as if it was an acid touch.

"Don't you fucking touch me" I snarl.

"Chat what the-"

"Save it Ladybug!"

~

"(Y/n)...?" Adrien says looking at me weirdly. "Is that you?"

Why is he looking at me like that? I stare at him in utter confusion.

"Oh my god!" Marinette says in shock. "Adrien what happened?!"

"I-I don't know! I came in and found her like this!" Adrien says in a panicky tone.

"Oh no is someone akumatized?" Marinette asks.

"Maybe let's go find out, hate to say it but she can't stay like this for long" He says and their off. What the hell?! Why are they saying that? I look down and my eyes widen in shock. WHAT THE HELL?!

~

"I'm sorry I can't anymore" He says looking the other way.

"Why are you leaving when I need you the most?!" I yell suddenly. He flinches at my sudden voice and gulps.

"I just can't okay?!" He yells back.

"Can't or won't?" I ask my voice breaking. "I'm trying here...don't you see?"

He stares at me with sadness and...pity. I hate pity.

"Whatever...fine" I snatch my sketchbook from his hands. "I'll leave...for good."

~

"Are you an idiot?!" I yell. "Why would you say that?!"

"I just wanted to be on my own okay?!" He says loudly.

"No...you just didn't want to deal with her anymore right?" I ask before letting out a cold laugh. He looks away and frowns. "You are supposed to be there for her!"

~

"Mom...I want to move."

________________________

Coming soon....