Chapter 20

Enjoy~

_________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

That voice. I stop as my eyes widen. The same voice that hushed me whenever I was misbehaving. The same voice that use to tell me that they loved me everyday. The same voice that use to make me feel better whenever I was injured or scared. And the same voice that told me goodbye and never came back. Adrien let's go and I turn around to find the one and only my-

"Dad..." I breathe out. There he was his tired (e/c) eyes staring into mine.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well I came to tell you, me and your mother are going to work things out" He says, "But I come here and I see you fighting with a girl to be more precise the mayor's daughter."

I stare at him and remain calm. C'mon this is suppose to be a happy day.

"What about your girlfriend?" I ask politely.

"I realized I made a huge mistake-"

"It took you over three years to realize your mistake?" I ask harshly. Dad hesitates and he looks away.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry for leaving you and your mother, I know we might not get along at first but trust me...I want us to become a complete family again" He says looking back at me. I stay silent but my mind explodes with angry thoughts and I consider saying them but it'll only make it worse.

"Do what you want" I say. I turn back to Chloe who's complaining to the teacher.

"Look at what she did to me!" Chloe yells, "My hair is messed up! She started it!"

"I'm disappointed in you (Y/n)" I hear dad say, "I never thought you would fight let alone start it..."

"Well in my defense she was asking for it" I say simply. "Besides this is none of your business."

"(Y/n) you hit the mayor's daughter" He says. I turn to him glaring.

"I've heard this already! Just because she's the mayor's daughter means she gets special treatment?! Does that mean I have less value?!" I say angrily.

"Of course it does!" Chloe spats out.

"Do you see that?! Do you see how much of a bitch she is?!"

"(Y/n)!" I hear the teacher say.

"(Y/n) please calm down..." Adrien says putting a hand on my shoulder. I turn to him who's staring at me worried. I relax and look down and mutter a 'sorry.'

"Still you hit her, there are consequences." He says.

"She hit me too does little miss brat get no consequences?" I ask rhetorically. Dad examines me and looks back at Chloe.

"She started it! She started everything!" Chloe accuses. Dad looks at me believing her.

"Okay I admit yes I might have started this fight but I didn't start anything else," I say. Chloe argues and protests and dad's look turns into a glare.

"(Y/n) this is unacceptable you've been starting trouble since the new year?" He says.

"You're believing her? First of all you have no right to say such things to me when you haven't been here in the first place" I snap, "And why are you even trying to work things out with mom?! Nothing can ever make up for what you put her through! What kind of father leaves their wife and child alone?!"

Tears threaten to come out. Hell no I'm not crying anymore. I'm done being weak. I'm done being walked over and caring about what others think! Dad stares at me in disbelief. I turn and Adrien looks at me. Everyone is looking at me. Nathanael opens his mouth to say something but he quickly closes it.