Chapter 23

Enjoy~

___________________________________

~(Y/n)'s P.O.V~

"(Y/N) WAIT!"

I turn back to see Nathanael running to me.

"Nathanael!" I drop my suitcase and run to him.

"(Y/n) don't leave please!" He begs. 

"I...I have no choice" I say. Adrien isn't here nor anyone else.

"You really think I came alone?" Nathanael says and behind him are Marinette, Ayla! But no Adrien. I clutch onto Nathanael as I stare in awe. They really came! I look at mom and realize dad is gone. Where'd he go? Marinette runs to me and tackles me down along with Ayla. 

"(Y/n)! I'm so sorry I hung up!" Marinette yells sobbing.

"Marinette here was so shocked she hung up" Ayla says smiling as tears roll down her cheeks.

"I don't want you to leave! We all don't want you to leave!" Marinette says sniffling. I hug them tightly as I let out fresh tears. I don't want to leave! I don't want to leave my friends! But where is Adrien? It makes me even more sad that he didn't come.

"Guys...have you seen Adrien?" I ask.

"We tried to get a hold of him...but we couldn't" Nathanael says frowning. I look down and swallow my sadness and try to hold my tears but it fails and I choke back my sobs. He isn't here. What could he be doing? He doesn't love me-

"(Y/N)!!" I look up and see Chat Noir landing. Wait what. He tackles me down and my head hits the floor hard. Oh god his head is between my...

"Wow they're still really soft" I hear him muffle. My face heats up so much. 

"C-Chat!" I say and he looks up with that same smirk. The same smirk he had when I first met him.

"Still soft and squishy" He says with a childish smirk but his face turns to a sad expression. "(Y/n) I'm sorry about last time...no I don't want you to go and I love you so much..."

Chat looks at me with huge cat eyes. I sniff and pull him into a bear hug. He hugs me back and we stay there hugging each other.

"I don't want to go-" 

"Well you're in luck" Dad cuts me off. I look back to see him with a sad smile. "I uh cancelled our tickets and got our money back." (I don't even know if you can do that in reality but this is a fan fiction so go along with it)

"Dad..." I manage out looking at him in shock. He really did that? 

"I'm sorry (Y/n) for trying to come back in your life" Dad says. "I see you don't need me anymore and (M/n)-" He turns to mom "-I'm sorry for hurting you and causing you so much pain when you deserve the world handed to you on a silver tray...I love you and I'm sorry for hurting you and (Y/n), I'll take my leave."

Mom looks at him with teary eyes. The look in their eyes as they stare at each other is enough for my chest to hurt. He kisses mom with a kiss that is visible with passion and sadness. Dad picks up his suitcase and pats me on the head before walking away.

"Dad wait!" I call out and start sprinting towards him. déjà vu hits me hard and I remember running to him as a little girl. His arms always open with a welcoming smile. 

Dad turns around with a look of surprise. I run to him and hug him tightly.

"Dad...don't go!" I say my voice cracking. "I need you--Mom needs you! We can work things out but please don't go."

I clutch onto him like back when I was young and scared. I look up to see him staring back down at me and surprisingly tears. 

"If you want me to stay...I'll stay" He says with a smile. I smile back and hug him tightly. I turn back and see my friends and mom walking towards us. I crack a smile and they all smile back. Everything will be alright now. By surprise Dad scoops me up like the old times and I chuckle.

"Alright kids! Let's go home!" Dad says laughing. Mom laughs and we all join in on the contagious laughter.

~Time skip~

I sit on my porch with Ladybug and Chat Noir. We look up at the stars in silence. 

"So what was our homework?" Ladybug asks. "for class?"

"For class? What class Ladybug?" Chat asks uncomfortable. Oh yeah he doesn't know that I know Ladybug is Marinette. I'm pretty sure Marinette knows Adrien is Chat noir. It's simple really but I won't go into detail with that.

"No we have no homework" I say. Chat looks at me in confusion. I smile at him and chuckle.

"Am I being left out on something here?" He asks. 

"Yes actually...Adrien~" Ladybug says laughing. I laugh along and Chat looks at us as if we grew two heads together. 

"Adrien? What?" Chat plays dumb and we laugh even more.

"Chill okay? She knows you're Adrien" I say. "And guess who Ladybug is!"

Ladybug drum rolls and Chat Noir stands there dumbfounded.

"Marinette!" I yell. Ladybug laughs and so do I. (I guess in the original series it is bad to reveal identities I don't know but in my story there are no consequences for that) 

"W-What?!" He yells. "Jesus you guys!"

I snicker and so does Marinette.

"Well we have school tomorrow so I have to go" Ladybug says. "See you guys tomorrow!"

She stands up and zips through the air. Me and Chat watch her leave and Chat yawns.

"I'm glad you're not leaving" Chat says, "I'm sorry again."

I shrug it off and stay quiet. It's been a very long day. I really want to sleep.

"It's okay" I say, "Now go home we have school tomorrow I'll see you okay?"

Chat nods and gives me a kiss on my forehead and takes his leave. I return to my room and find my two cats cuddling each other. Mikayuu is life right Author chan? (HELL YEAH WHOO) I wish there was a story about it. (Shush stop you're spoiling the surprise!) I inhale sharply and change into my regular pajamas. I'll take a shower in the morning. 

~1 week later~

Everything has been awesome. Chloe has stopped verbally and physically attacking me! Dad has been more supportive and just being my dad. Me and Adrien have grown stronger in our relationship and well everything is just...awesome! I glance at Adrien as we lean on the railing of the famous tower. 

"Hey Adrien" I say. His green eyes catch mine. Even when we are together he still gives me butterflies. 

"Yeah?" He asks giving me a half smile.

"What were you doing that made you late?" I ask. I see him hesitate and a look of sadness and regret. My face twists into worry but the  confusion when that look disappears.

"Well I was so scared that I didn't even notice I was going the wrong way" He chuckles sheepishly. I chuckle and smile. But I wonder what triggered that look. I admire his cheesy smile and I pinch his cheeks. He whines  and gives me a peck on the lips.

"I love you (Y/n)" He says smiling.

"I love you too my kitty" I say chuckling. He meows and I look at him in awe. "God I love your meows."

"God I love your smile"

_______________________________________________

And we'll end it there! The next chapter will be the last! And I regret to inform you it will have a cliff hanger sorry! It might take a while since I'm not feeling so emotionally good and happy so it might take a while sorry. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya my potatoes~

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES