Undercover: A Romance Introduction

Hello. My name is Ariabella Cossette Smith, and I am a CIA agent. I was trained from birth to be what I am today. When a child is trained to be a CIA agent, they don't exactly grow up, they're already grown. At the age of five I was already trained to fight, kill, decieve, and speak several different languages. I was also taught to be extremely smart. At the age of seven I was already on a college level. But I never once set foot in a school, public or private.

For most people, their teens are the worst. For them its awkward, they get moody, they dont know who they are. But with me, it was the exact opposite. I was taught to control and change my emotions. I knew exactly who I was. Nothing about my teens was bad or horrible simply because that's when they let me out in the field. Throughout my teens I was sent out on several missions and, to say the least, I loved it.

When I reached the age of twenty one my missions got more sophisticated. I'd have lunch with foreign ambassadors and senators from the states. I was even allowed to seduce a senator. Now I'm twenty four and I have to say that the latest mission I have been given is a bit degrading. But none the less I'll do it.

What is my next mission you might ask? I have to attend a high school somewhere in lower Alabama and find a girl named Amanda Lynn Rae. From there I will get "close" to her and find out just what her father, James Cameron Rae, has been smuggling across state lines. I was told that all I had to do was get invited to her house once and from there I wouldn't have to get any closer to her, but to start getting close to her father. Now as difficult as it may seem, he's a man, and I'm not exactly ugly.

My description of myself? I'm tall with killer long legs. I have dark brown hair that falls in soft curls to the middle of my back and my skin is darker than most tanned white girls because my mother is mixed and my father is white. My eyes? Oh they're a bright emerald green. Of course with me being an agent i have to be fit so my waist line is small, but I still have all the right curves. So I shouldn't have a problem getting his attention, not being concieted or anything, just honest with myself.

And so it begins...