Chapter Fifteen

By six o' clock I was ready to go. Dan picked me up and took me to Amanda's house. My stomach was fluttering with nerves, but I quickly stopped them. I knew I had to execute everything I did tonight with perfection. With the thought of this all being over soon I rang the doorbell to Amanda's house.

I knew good and well that she wasn't here and that she wouldn't be back for another week because her mother took her to New York. I had a feeling that this night was going to be a bit difficult for me. I was ready for it though. I knew I had to watch James extra carefully in case he tried anything like, I don't know, killing me.

I also knew that I had to keep him occupied while the other agents made their way into the shed to remove the body parts. Eventually they'd come in and arrest him once they got all of the evidence out. The local police department was already alerted and everything was already set up. I just had to distract him while they went and took pictures. Everything is supposed to go smoothly and quietly. Hence why everything is going down at night.

When James answered the door he looked me up and down, a smile creeping onto his face. I was wearing the little black dress Dan got me with matching black heels. Of course I'd have to have sex with him again, much to my dismay. John said that James would more than likely try to kill me after we've had sex and he thinks I'm sleeping, if he even decided to kill me this soon. I hated even being in his prescence knowing what he did to those girls. But it had to be done. I was going to do the best job I could, even if that meant giving this sick bastard my body one more night.

He stepped back to let me in and as soon as the door closed I wrapped myself around him. "Hey darling. Ya miss me?" He asked, clearly amused. I rolled my eyes. "Something like that." I replied pressing my lips to his. He eagerly kissed me back, pressing my body closer to his by wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my hands in his hair. The kiss kept getting more and more heated. He ran his hands up my back and then back down to my butt lifting slightly. I took that as a sign and wrapped my legs around his waist. With his hands firmly locked under my butt holding me up, he made his way to his bedroom, kicking the door shut behind us.

He let me down and I stepped back and reached behind me slowly unzipping my dress and stepping out of it, all the while looking him in the eyes. His eyes scanned over my black lace bra and matching thong, all the way down to my three inch stilettos. His eyes grew dark with lust as he took me in. I smiled slightly and reached around me around to unhook my bra. His eyes followed my every move hungrily, no doubt longing to grab me right then. But like a good boy he kept his distance, waiting for me to come to him. My smile grew. I hooked my thumbs in the waist line of my thong and ever so slowly slid it down over my thighs. I was standing in front of him completely naked in high heels and the look on his face made my smile grow. I let him stare a while longer before I slipped out of the heels and laid back on the bed. He watched me very closely, the lust making his eyes grow darker still.

I smirked and bit my lip. He smiled and walked to the bed, taking his shirt off as he went. He stopped at the foot of the bed and pulled his jeans off. When he started to pull off his boxers I stopped him by shaking my head. I got up on my knees and wrapped my arms around his kneck and pulled him on top of me. He kissed me long and deep. I pulled away for air and he moved to nibble on my neck. As he moved further down, he ran his hands up and down my sides, caressing my curves as he went. He moved his head lower, kissing and nibbling on my stomach making me shiver. He ran his hands back down my sides until they were resting on my thighs.

He trailed kisses to my hip bone and nibbled gently, making me gasp slightly. He smiled and ran his tongue lower down still. I gasped when I felt his tongue inside of me, slowly licking. It was making me squirm. He ran his hands up to my stomach and back to my thighs while he was sucking and licking, causing me to moan. He started to lick faster and I gripped the sheets in my hands, biting my lip. I knew if he kept going like that I was going to come, and I didn't want that just yet.

I gripped James' shoulders and pulled. He seemed to get my meaning and ran his tongue up my stomach, making me shiver once again. He hovered over me nibbling on my neck. I took the opportunity to roll us over, putting me on top. I ran my hands up his chest slowly raking my nails up causing a shiver to ripple through him. I leaned down and trailed small kisses from his chest up to his jawline. I slowly began grinding on him as I trailed kisses to the corner of his mouth. He moaned and I covered his mouth with mine. He gripped my hips tightly moving in rhythm with them. I lifted my head and moaned rather loudly, raking my nails back down his chest.

He seemed to lose what little control he had, and flipped us back over so he was on top. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he began pushing up against my entrance faster and harder. Our breathing began to speed up. I dug my nails into his back as he grinded harder onto my core. I was so close. He seemed to sense it and sped up, sending me over the edge as white hot pleasure shot through my body. I felt him stiffen with his own pleasure, and then he collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing hard.

He kissed my shoulder and rolled off of me onto his side, propping his head up on his hand. He smiled at me. "All of that without actually having sex." He laughed. I giggled. "Yeah." I replied simply. I took in a deep breath and let it out letting my mind wander to Mr. Matthews, wondering what he was doing at that moment.. Soon I'd be able to tell him most of the truth... James leaned over and trailed kisses up my shoulder to my neck and then over my jawline to my mouth, gently biting my lower lip. Eventuallly he deepened the kiss, and it took on an urgency that let me know he was ready again. He reached down and removed his boxers and rolled back on top of me. He looked down at me and smiled while positioning himself over my opening. I smiled back and with that, he entered me, pushing completely in. I moaned as he started moving in a quicker rhythm, rocking my hips with his. I gently raked my nails up and down his back, watching as he shivered under my touch. He began to pick up his pace. Faster and faster he got, slamming into me causing me to cry out his name. I arched my back and dug my nails into his skin as he pumped harder and faster into me. Our cries of pleasure merged as we reached our release together. He fell over onto his back as we both fought to control our heavy breathing.

Eventually we were laying there long enough that James' breathing slowed and deepened, which was a clear indication that he was asleep. I sighed and got up to put my clothes back on, being careful not to make to much noise. When I was fully clothed again, I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Camilla telling her that he was asleep and that they could come arrest him now if they were done with the shed. She sent a text back saying not yet.

I stepped next to the bed towering over James' sleeping form. It was bizarre to me, how he could be capable of such horrible things. But then again, everyone is capable of anything. I sighed quietly. Something about this just seemed off to me. I shook my head and sighed again. As soon as I stepped away from the bed, five agents bust through the door and bounded over to James' bed. I simply stepped out of the way as they snatched him up. He was suprised and frightened and he kept yelling what's going on. He was staring at me, his eyes begging me to help him. I just looked away. They hand cuffed him and pulled him out of the room. I sighed in relief. My mission was finally over. But I still felt uneasy about something that I couldn't put my finger on...