Chapter Seven

The rest of my first week went pretty quickly. During the week we had started doing class work and it was so easy for me. Mr. Matthews and I had seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. During first and fourth period he'd glance at me every now and then. But during seventh period when he wasn't teaching we'd talk or make jokes and laugh our butts off. I loved school. Also, Remmy had taken a fascination with my fluent Italian. He asked how I was so good at it. My only reply was that I learned at an early age. I had also learned that he was new here and no one even knew he was coming. This seemed suspicious to me.

I had headquaters run a background check on him but they couldn't get much with just his first name. I had asked several times along with the other students what his last name was but he refused to tell us because he didn't want us to call him "Mr. Anything or stalk him on Facebook". I had asked William, but he said he honestly didn't know his last name. He just knew that the board of education had hired him with no questions asked. When William told me this I knew without a doubt he was undercover. And he wasn't working on my team. 

I had put the Remmy problem in the back of my mind. Friday was here and Dan was driving me to the address Amanda had given me. I made sure I had a bag of Temazepam, a sleeping pill, which I planned on slipping in their drinks. I also had my lock picking kit for any locks that got in my way. Dan pulled into a circle driveway and I looked up at the house. I was a two story white house with black features on the windows. I liked it. They had flower beds running along the house and a stone pathway leading up to the front steps.

I sighed. "Well Dan. Here goes nothing." With that I grabbed my bag and headed up the pathway to the front door. I rang the doorbell and heard a man yell that he'd get it. The man who opened the door suprised me. He was tall and good looking to be in his forties. He had curly hair the same shade of brown as Amanda's, but instead of her chocolate brown eyes, he had blueish gray eyes. He had no facial hair and a strong jawline. I had seen pictures of him, but they were all from a distance and none of them did him any justice.

He seemed just as suprised by my appearence because he was gawking at me. Well. Here goes nothing. I smiled at him and looked up at him the same way I looked at William. "Well hello. I'm Nikki." He cleared his throat and I smirked deeper. He nodded. "I'm Amanda's dad. You can call me James. Come on in." I smiled brightly at him and batted my eyelashes. "Why thank you." I walked past him into the house but didn't bother looking around. I had seen pictures of this too. I turned back to James who was staring at my back side like he couldn't believe it was there.

I cleared my throat and smirked. "My eyes are up here James." He shook his head and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. You're just..."He cleared his throat again. "Uh. Amanda's room is upstairs and the third door on the left. Her name is on the door." I smiled. "Thanks." With that I winked at him and ascended the stairs. This is going to be fun! I knocked on Amanda's door and heard the muffled come in. I walked in a saw her sitting on her bed. She looked kind of put off.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She sighed. "Leslie got sick. She can't come. But it's alright. We'll have fun together." She smiled reassuringly. Poor girl. At least I only had to drug one minor tonight. I sound like a pedophile... I nodded and placed my bag on her floor and took a seat on her bed. "Alright." I smiled. "What shall we do first?" I asked, and it began. I actually had fun. We went downstairs and her dad watched us make cookies. Or rather he watched me. We didn't bother with real food because I was told at a sleepover only junk food exist. She freaked when I told her I'd never done this before and then she vowed to make it awesome. After we baked cookies we went back up to her room and watched movies and did each others nails.

Eventually we got thirsty and I volunteered to get us drinks. She happily agreed as she was wrapped up in the Sherlock Holmes movie we were watching. She didn't even noticed me go into my bag. I walked out of her room and slowly crept down the stairs. By now it was almost ten o' clock. I had learned her father's bedroom was downstairs which he had "mysteriously" let slip during the baking of the cookies. I walked quietly into the kitchen and made sure the coast was clear. I quietly got out glasses and the mountain dew from the fridge. I poured her glass and quickly put the sleeping medicine in it and watched it dissolve. Then I got me some Dr. Pepper. I stirred her glass making sure it all dissappeared and washed the spoon and put it back.

Just as I was about to pick up the glasses I heard foot steps coming towards the kitchen. I knew from the heavy footfalls that it was James so I picked my glass up and took a sip. I watched as he walked into the kitchen and smiled at me. "I knew I heard someone in here. I knew it couldn't be Amanda. She's usually louder." I laughed at his remark. "Yeah. I'm stealthy like that." I noticed as he slowly kept coming closer and closer to my side of the island.

I smirked slowly just  waiting for him to get close enough to where  I could turn my sexy face on. His eyes had clouded over and I could tell what he was thinking. Which was perfect for me. Finally he was close enough to where I could slightly smell his cologne. I dipped  my head down and looked up at him through my eyelashes while I deepened my smirk. "What are you doing James?" I asked in a sultry voice.

His eyes only got darker and he moved directly in front of me, our chests almost touching. He spoke in a deep husky voice. "You have no idea...how badly I just want to..." He stopped and took a deep breath. I looked him fully in the face. I knew how to make it look like I wanted him as badly as he wanted me. I sped my breathing up slightly and glanced down at his lips. "You want to do what?" I asked, encouraging him to finish the sentence with my eyes.

He moved closer, pressing our bodies together. I felt the desire radiatiing off of him. It was strong. "I want to shove you against the counter and have my way with you." And with that he backed me into the counter and pressed his lips to mine. His hand went to the back of my neck and his fingers splayed into my hair pressing me further into the kiss. Of course this is what I came here for so I kissed him back. I allowed my arms to stretch up and around his neck and pulled him closer to me. It was getting heated until I realized I had to drug his daughter.

I pulled back and he grunted. "Ssh. Amanda is still awake. We can't do this right now. She'll walk in on us." He nodded and let me go. He turned to walk away but turned back and leaned to whisper in my ear. "As soon, and I mean as soon as she falls asleep, you bring your ass down here immediately. Second door on the right." His voice was husky and it sent shivers down my spine. I nodded and he walked away.

I grabbed the drinks and rushed back up to Amanda's room. She was still enthralled in the movie and mechanically reached for her drink. I laughed at her. "Ya zombie." She smiled and took a sip of her drink. "Hey! This is a good movie!" We went back to wacthing the movie and eventually Amanda had downed the whole glass. I smiled. Won't be long now...

Twenty minutes later she was out cold. I poked her several times but she only twitched. I headed downstairs and saw that the second door on the right was slightly ajar. Hm. How thoughtful. I cracked the door open a little so I could see inside, but it was completely dark. Suddenly the door was snatched open and I was being pulled inside the room. I felt hands lift me up and then I was laying on what I guess was James' bed.

I blinked a couple of times to ajust my eyes to the darkness. James' was soon on top of me and I could tell he was eager. He pressed his lips onto mine and the kiss was just as urgent as it was in the kitchen. After a minute or two he pulled back and a light was switched on. I looked up and saw the lust clearly in his eyes. I, on the other hand, wasn't thrilled to have to be a slut. But it had to be done.

The moment our eyes connected, clothes started flying off. James had both of our shirts off within two seconds. My workout shorts were extremely easy to pull off . His jeans came next and then he was on top of me again. His hands were all over my body. He pulled me up and unhooked my bra, which he threw. Where? I have no clue. Soon the rest of our clothes were off and he was more than ready to take me.

When we were done, we both just layed there. He seemed to be in a blissful state. I, however, was not thrilled with having to do it. I could only think about Mr. Matthews and how wrong this felt. I had done this at least three times on past missions and never have I felt so strongly against doing this.

I sighed when I heard him snoring. Of course I poked him to make sure he was really asleep. Just like Amanda, he twitched slightly but didn't move. I got up and put my clothes back on and walked quietly out the room and back up the stairs to Amanda's room. Time to snoop!