Chapter 2

On the side is all the costumes but the models aren't exactly the characters ----------->

Taina had a long week at work. Monday night, she was with Andre, Tuesday night she was with Sam and Thursday night she was with Andre again. Wednesday night Andre was in surgery and Sam was too.

This Friday night Taina and her friends were throwing a hens party for Lexi who's getting married next weekend. They will be dressing up in slutty costumes or just plain costumes. After work Taina headed home to change into something comfortable and to grab her costume. She headed over to Lexi's, which where the party was being held, to help set up. Her friend Trent who owns the nightclub that they will be heading to after the party, he also owns a strip club and a pub, he has organised strippers and also the alcohol.

Taina walked into the house after Lexi opened the door in her angel outfit. Lexi looked amazing, Taina looked over Lexi and gave her a wolf whistle which made Lexi blush. The outfit hugged her curvy pear shape body perfectly. Her curly blond hair that came halfway down her back which she left out. She has a beautiful heart shaped face with rounded light blue eyes surrounded by fake black eyelashes. She has thin bow lips and a small long nose. She had light make up on. Her skin was fair and she was short around 5ft 3in. Taina gave Lexi a sash that had 'Bride To Be' written on. She works at the same hospital as Taina as a nurse.

Connie and Danny were already dressed in their costumes which were great. Connie was in a rabbit costume that hid her body which was a little big. Her and Lexi have been friends since kindergarten. She is the maid of honour for Lexi's wedding. She's 20 turning 21 in June. Her hair was blonde and in a bob style. Her eyes were rounded brown eyes surrounded by black fake eyelashes. Her skin was fair and she wore a lot of make up to hide her blemishes. She was a little taller than Lexi. Her job is a supervisor at Woolworths.

Danny, he's Connie's bestfriend and he is also gay. They met him while working at Woolworths and became great friends with him. He's 24 years old and turning 25 in July. He has almond shaped eyes that were green surrounded by fake long black lashes. He has shoulder length hair that was brown at top then lightens to the bottom, he keeps it in a ponytail. He was slim but keeps in shape with a 6 foot height and fair skin. He was wearing a pirate costume that showed a bit of his chest hair. He's a hairdresser and works with Josie. He'll be doing the bridal party's hair for Lexi's wedding with Josie.

After Taina helped with the setting up she headed to the bathroom to change into her costume that was a Native American costume. It was skimpy but she didn't care it was going to be a fun night. Her outfit was dark brown suede with long fringe with feathers on the top and bottom. The top showed ample amount of cleavage and her stomach was bare. Her shoes were a dark brown suede stilettos with feathers and fringe on the top strap. She dyed her hair black so it looked more like a Native American, her hair was also long and straight it reached her bum.

The other girls started to show up while she was in the bathroom. She walked out to the living room where the girls were and stopped in her track, 'wow we look great' she thought.

First person she saw was Josie, she was one of her best friends. Her full name is Josephine Mary Turner. She turned 25 on the 5th of January. She has the most amazing eyes Taina has ever seen. They were a brilliant blue colour and they were almond shape surrounded by long black eyelashes that were real, not fake. Her blonde wavy hair was always shiny and thick which came to the middle of her back. She had a similar body as Taina that was curvy and a hourglass figure with c cup breasts. She was taller than Taina about 5ft 9in and has fair skin with some freckles. She is beautiful. Taina always said to her friends that if she was gay she would go after her first, they would laugh at her but it was true she's really hot. And tonight she was smoking hot with her tight police costume. Her blonde hair was out in waves and she had a smokey look to her makeup too. Taina went over to her and her other friends were talking to Josie. Josie's parents hated Josie but Ashlee was their favourite. Her mother would leave her behind at places and Luke's mother would have to pick her up. Taina's dad went off at her parents a few times about their treatment of Josie but it didn't change their treatment of her.