Chapter 3

After Oliver handed Taina some painkillers to her and she had a shower they went for breakfast at The Coffee Club. He had to hold the groan he  wanted to let out when he saw Taina with a bare back when she was sleeping. She is so perfect and beautiful. The only trouble is the fact that she's family, well not blood related but they are still family in a none related kind a way.

"So where are you living?" She asked him after they found a table.

"Your parents house" he answered with a smile.

"Cool" she said with her eyes on the menu then she snapped them to Oliver and he saw anger in them but it disappeared as soon as it appeared, then she said "so my parents knew you were moving back here" it wasn't a question but it did come out like one.

"Yeah, for about four months now" her eyes widened even more. "But I don't think your mother knew until New Years"

"God, dad can be so, I don't know annoying I suppose" she said shaking her head with a groan.

A waitress came after this and they ordered. The waitress was giving Oliver a seductive look while they were ordering. Taina held her tongue so she didn't snap at the wrench. Oliver noticed the waitress giving him interest but he ignored it. Having Taina sitting with him just made all other girls disappear, she is way too beautiful even in a pair of knee length denim shorts, a button up sleeveless linen shirt and some white sandals, with her hair in a long high ponytail she could stop traffic.

"Yeah, he can be annoying" he chuckled out.

"So what about work?" She asked, Oliver didn't answer straight away because their coffees turned up.

"I'll be working at the Brisbane CBD Police Station in the Criminal Investigation Branch" he answered, he took a sip before saying "homicide sector"

"Wow, that's a big promotion from before you left" she said surprised.

"Yeah I know" he said with a little chuckle then "well I was a FBI agent over in America"

"Yeah I know"

"So what happened to your hair?" He asked her while eyeing her black hair. He was pretty sure it was dark blonde and he saw photos in her apartment of her and she had dark blonde.

"I dyed it for the hens party so I can look more like an authentic Native American" she answered with a smile. Their food turned up then with the same girl that was still eyeing Oliver up who Taina noticed wasn't interested in the girl. Taina smiled internally.

"I really don't like your hair that colour Taina" he said while he dugged into his food.

"It comes out" she said then took a sip from her cappuccino with a small smile. She might have to rinse the dye out earlier than she thought which will be easy with the stuff that Josie gave her.

"That's good" he said with a smile. They finally finished their food and then left. He drove them to her place again to grab her laundry and other clothes. They drove to his place and she done her washing and his before jumping into the pool. Everyone turned up for a day at Olivers. So there was Luke, Andre, Aaron, Eric, Pauline, Robbie, BJ, Trent, Sophie, Amber, Amy and Josie. They were all lounging around the pool just relaxing.

Josie had to leave early because her boyfriend is in prison so she was visiting him this afternoon. Taina told Oliver about Josie's dick of a boyfriend. He treats Josie like shit and cheats on her. It does make sense why she's dating someone like him after being treated like shit by her own family. She doesn't notice when she's being treated badly until someone says something about it. Josie is a sweet girl and Oliver suspects Luke has secret feelings for her. Last night they couldn't keep their hands off each other and they left together. Hopefully she'll dump that dick and Luke gets the balls to ask her out.