Ch.3 Orientation

Louis P.O.V.

So here i am walking to the cabin i was assigned to look after for the remainder of camp, thinking about how liam just told me that he is now straight and if you experienced what me and liam have done together you wouldn't believe him being straight for a second and well i don't believe him at all.

I walk to the cabin and knock on the door  "Hello its your camp counselor." i here chuckling and two boys chatting before i here a Irish accent respond.

"Come in." i walk in and see a brown haired lad sitting with a blonde haired lad.

"hey guys i'm Louis." i stick out my hand towards the brown haired lad.

"i'm josh." he says shaking my hand 

"and i'm Ni-Niall." the blonde haired boy said shyly.

"look guys there's no need to be shy around me OK i'm here to aid you in having fun for the next two weeks and though i'm only 19 i know how to be responsible and have fun.

i see josh and Niall smile which gave me relief

"well Louis the fun and "responsible", dosen't orientation start in five minutes." Niall says earning a chuckle from josh.

"ha ha very funny my little Irishman, but yeah we should head out." i say walking out the door with Niall and josh following behind me.

*

*

When we arrived at the gym that they were holding the orientation i saw Liam and two other lads one tan skinned guy with a black quiff and another that was turned around all i saw was his brown curly locks. Liam soon saw me too and waved me and my group over.

"come on guys." i say pointing to Liam's group.

"hey mate, this is zayn." Liam said patting the quiffed haired boy on the back.

"this is josh and Niall." i say they all wave silently at the others

soon the brown haired boy turned around, he was on the phone his eyes were beautiful.. he had slightly long eyelashes that made his eyes pop his body lean and his body a bit taller than mine he was so fit.

"I'm Louis." i say breaking myself out of the trance i was in

Harry's P.O.V.

"i'm Louis."

I turn around to see probably the most gorgeous human being in the world his eyes a beautiful shade of blue his brown hair at a cute fringe his toned body that hugged against his t-shirt and don't even get me started about the bum of his.

"Um harry." i heard Liam say

"No its okay, let him stare." i heard Louis say with a smirk across his lips.

and in my favor a blow horn went off on the stage that was set up in the gym and i was taken out of the most awkward situation, a middle aged energetic lad jogged onto stage with a megaphone and began to speak.

"Hellooooo campers i am Geoff the founder of Blue lakes camp of the fine arts and i am very happy to see you all, this year will be full of f-" my mind cut him off as my attention shot back to Louis who was about ten feet away from me i looked at him admiring his looks , and he was staring back which was a bit surprising to me, i decided to break the eye contact and listen to Mr. Payne.

"your camp counselors are here to help you and make sure you enjoy your time at camp blue lake and-" i stopped listening to Geoff again and found my eyes following the direction they did earlier to look at Louis but to my surprise Louis wasn't there.