Ch. 12 Realization/ To be missed PT. 2

Louis P.O.V.

So here i am at my parents cabin,  I'm holding on to Harry's hand so tightly i'm surprised he hasn't pulled away. My mom and the girls are walking towards the door and i feel like i'm going to throw up. Their footsteps and shadows are getting closer and i feel light headed and i find myself squeezing his hand tighter.

"I can let go if you want." harry says noticing how uncomfortable i was getting, but that's the last thing i want to do i need someone here and my hand in his gave me a sense of security. So I just kiss his hand, and shake my head.

Soon enough the door was opened and when my mom saw me she just dropped the washing rag that was in her hand and tears started to fall down her face. She looks at my hand that was wrapped in Harry's hands and she smiled a bit, and then she wrapped her arms around me and to my dismay harry let go of my hand allowing me to wrap my mom in a proper hug.

"I missed you so much Louis." she says between sobs. I couldn't help shed tears as well because i never thought she would miss me because i remember her not being able to look at me when she caught me and Liam together.

"I missed you too mum." i say releasing her from my grip.

"And who is this?" she asked motioning to Harry, but she was smiling partially.

"Um this is my good friend Harry." i say smiling at him.

She embraces him in a hug, and then welcomes us inside. I was afraid to go in, because i didn't want to see my father. It would just be too good to be true if he was happy to see me as well. When we entered i smile at how much nothing has changed in the cabin. With the exception that there was no pictures of me hanging up anymore.

The girls took Harry's arm and pulled him along to show him the house, and my mom motioned for me to sit by her at the dinner table.

"I'm really sorry about what happened, I feel so bad i just was in shock. I don't want you to think i don't love you because i do." she says as i sit down next to her.

"Wheres dad?" i ask.

"He went out to buy a pack of beer.." she said looking down at her hands like she had something to tell me.

"Is something wrong mom?" i ask worried.

"It's just me and your dad were-" she was cut off by the front door opening and shutting, and soon enough i heard my dads heavy foot steps near the kitchen and my heart was beating uncontrollably.

"what the hell is he doing here." i here my dads ruff English accent ask and although his words were a bit hateful i still missed hearing his voice.

"He's our son." my mom says simply.

"He's no son of mine." my dad says putting a pack of beer in the fridge and then turning to me with disgust.

"he is our son and-" my mom began to say but i cut her off.

"No mum he's right I'm not his son, because my dad would support me and not put me down just because of who i'm attracted to, and thank god i'm not his son because that would be so fucking embarrassing to have a ignorant ass hole like him as a father, but you are my mom and those girls are my sisters and you will not stop me from seeing them." i yell, after i yell this i suddenly feel refreshed.

"It's your fault you know." he says  folding his arms across his chest.

"Stop it." my mom says to my dad

"NO! it's his fault, your the reason me and your mom are getting a divorce.

when he said this i felt my breath being taken away from my body. I couldn't say anything. I just felt my heart beating to fast for my liking and i closed my eyes but i felt my mothers eyes on me, the thing that killed me the most is I knew my father was right i am the reason. Why do i have to screw everything up.