Ch.5 quite finished

Zayns P.O.V.

OK so lets just say i was a bit confused at what was just going on josh and Louis were just all on each other and now harry and Louis went to talk, josh is now trying to talk to Niall who is seemingly giving him the silent treatment, and Liam is laughing his ass off i honestly don't know whats going on.

"Liam ! babe." i here a girls voice yell from behind us. 

Liam jumps out of his seat and i turn around to see a beautiful mixed girl in Liam's arms and pain shot through me i mean i understand that i only met him yesterday but all of as a group seem to be getting pretty close fast.

"guys this is my girlfriend Danielle." Liam says proudly.

i just roll my eyes to myself, i mean she was pretty but she just didn't seem to fit with Liam.

"hello love." i hear harry says as he takes his seat Louis following behind him, Louis looked a bit frustrated but who knows with these lads anymore.

the rest of them wave at her but i just give her a quick nod.

"um babe i was wondering if you wanted to um go shopping during free hour, there were these shoes i was looking at." she says in probably the most annoying voice ever i don't know maybe it was just me being a jealous ass but i didn't like her.

"uh i can't i have to be with these lads to make sure they are alright during free hour." i smile when Liam says this because he was basically pushing her off for me, well and harry but still.

"babe bring them with!" she says as if she was proud with her dumb solution.

"they can't go off camp grounds, can't you just go with your friends, your a staff member so you can leave." he says, with a slightly annoyed voice.

"but Liam that sounds like fun." harry chimes in 

"OH No Harry you need to "focus"." Louis says sarcastically

harry kicks him under the table earning the finger from Louis.

"you guys honestly act like a married couple." josh says before taking a sip of his tea.

"Me and Louis married, i don't think so." harry says chuckling a bit.

"yeah, harry's a bit to up tight he needs to loosen up, but i could always help him with that." louis says winking and then leaning back in his chair.

harry kicks the legs of Louis chair causing Louis to fall.

everyone starts laughing but Danielle.

"wow you guys are a bit immature." we all look at her and just glare a bit.

"look Danielle we have to show the kids to their first class i'll talk to you later yeah." she just kisses him and walks away not saying bye to us.

"that's your girlfriend?" Louis says getting up from the ground and brushing off his pants.

"yeah." Liam says a bit less prideful then before.

"she's a keeper." Louis says with loads of sarcasm 

we all chuckle a bit

"shut up Louis." Liam says waving me and harry to come on so we could go to our first class at camp.

when we get outside Liam shows harry to his class it was a medium sized building that said advanced singing. i was in beginners singing because it was the cheapest singing class to sign up for.

my class was a bit farther then Harry's. at first the walk there was a bit quiet first but i soon broke the silence.

"hey Liam can i ask you something?" i say a bit nervous.

Camp blue lake (ziam, nosh, larry) !BOOK1!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें