Ch.4 Focus Harry, Focus.

Harry's P.O.V.

After Liam leaves from dropping us off at our cabin i sit on my bed and pull out my schedule for the first official day off camp which was tomorrow. 

7:30 **  Breakfast at the music hall cafe

8:30** Advanced singing in corridor 400

10:00** Improv in corridor 315

11:30 Musical philosophy corridor 95

12:00 lunch at musical hall Cafe

1:00 cabin bonding competition (meet with counselor 15 min prior at assigned cabin)

3:00 ** Show it off night at doo wop stage center (leave with counselor)

6:00** free time until curfew.

After i saw my schedule i realized how excited i was to start and i also realized how much i needed to focus. zayn walks out of the bathroom with his pajamas on and schedule in hand.

"Hey harry whats this show it off night thing?" zayn asked 

I roll my eyes to myself has he not read up on this camp

"Zayn, its basically a initiation for the campers, and they can show there talents but were judged to see where we fit in for classes on the final week of camp." he cuts me off.

"oh that's right, whats your special talent then?" he asked sitting on his bed which was across from mine.

"I sing." i say proud i was assuming he was some kind of guitar player or rapper.

"oh yeah i sing as well." he says smiling.

"you do.... sing for me then." i say curious on what he sounded like.

" uh you'll just have to wait until tomorrow, at the show off." he says and then he switches his lamp off.

"your going to bed already?" i ask 

"yeah i have a big day tomorrow, i here for a reason.. and i need my sleep." he says explaining himself 

this made me think about Louis invitation i mean i really did like this guy but i was here for a reason as well and i need to focus. i decided not to go and i just dressed in my pajamas and went to bed. lets just hope i don't regret this later.

Liams p.ov.

so i was woken up right when i fell asleep by the cabin door slamming and louis muttering to himself angrily.

"you need to talk to that dick." Louis says flipping on my light

"Louis shut up and go to sleep." i say tiredly.

"no harry he- he stood me up." when i heard this i woke straight up

"your telling me the famous Tommo got stood up." i say trying to hold back laughter.

"oh shut up." he says flopping on his bed defeated.

"by a seventeen year old." i say not able to hold in my laughter

"the fucking bastard." Louis says under his breath.

"well you can't have em all." i say getting comfortable in my bed again

"no i'm going to have him, he's different." Louis says i roll my eyes.

"good luck to you then , now go to bed we got to be up early." but him saying that made my mind go to zayn and now he was different and well mysterious i just wanted to get to know him... that's it though be his friend, because i have a girlfriend and i'm straight and i don't need to kiss his pink plump lips and touch his warm body and hold him and i don't look at him in lust and oh fuck who am i kidding the lads fit. god i just need to get some sleep.