Ch. 7 Take it how you want it.

Warning: Contains SmUTT heave your Warning

__________________________________________________________________________

Liams P.O.V.

Harry gets off of Louis and Louis face was red and i knew he was excited down there but everyone just looked at each other as if they were going to just let him slide. Harry took the bottle and spun it so it landed on me.

"Liam Truth or Dare." harry asked

"truth." i say without any hesitation.

"you're such a wuss." Louis says rolling his eyes and started biting on his nails.

"oh shut you aroused asshole." i say smirking

after i said this he crossed his legs and covered his crotch trying to hide his still see able erection.This caused all of us except Louis to crack up laughing.

"Any way, what and who was your first time with." harry asked everyone seemed int rested especially Zayn.

"um well, I was 15 and it was with a girl named Grace, and well lets just say i felt very gay after that." i say trying to leave out the details.

"uh No Mr. Liam i remember this story and you're leaving the best bits out." Louis says with a wicked smirk playing on his lips.

"Yeah i wanna hear this." with almost an identical smirk, maybe they really should be together.

"fine, we were you know just messing around and she wanted to go all the way and i didn't.. but she kept begging-." and once again Louis cuts me off

"wow you act like a chick no guy would pass that up." i just roll my eyes at him.

"just because i don't fuck everything that moves like you dosen't mean i'm a chick." this shuts him up and i decide to continue.

"any who i was hard until she got naked- then i couldn't get it back up but she never did it before so i told her that's how it was suppose to be because i didn't want to hurt her feelings so-" and then everyone burst out laughing.

"OK-- i'ts bad enough it was a chick but you slept with her without being hard how does that even work." josh says loosing breath. i tried not to but i was getting really embarrassed so i just got up and left. i walked out of the cabin and started walking to me and Louis cabin.

"Liam wait!" i heard zayn's beautiful accent.I stop and turn around and wait for him to catch up.

"look i'm sorry i didn't mean to laugh i feel really bad." he says as we begin to walk in the direction of my cabin.

"its okay i'm just over reacting." he wraps his fingers in mine sending chills through my body i sigh at this sudden contact.

"well if it makes it any better i'm still a virgin." he says as we arrive to my cabin and walk inside.

"How?" i ask

"well i really want it to be with someone that i can't stop thinking about you know someone who really cares and i was still trying to find that right kiss you know." he says sitting on Louis bed i take his jacket and hang it up along with mine and i grab a couple beers. they were Louis' but he's an ass so i took them anyway.

"you alright with beer were out of soda." i ask he just nods and i toss him a beer. and take a seat on my bed.

"what did you mean was looking for the right kiss...you eventually found the right kiss?" i ask scared that it wasn't my kiss.

"well uh yeah i think so but...i think they did it out of pity." he says taking a sip of beer. I knew he was talking about my kiss and honestly it was.