Ch. 6 Dirty Little Secret

Liam's P.O.V.

Well dinner had an overcast of awkwardness Harry was giving Louis the silent treatment but sneaking glances at him when he wasn't looking, Louis was still putting on the make harry jealous plan with josh, and Niall was just stuffing his face with food and Zayn was playing with his food look frustrated and although he looked cute that way, i knew it was because of me and the kiss this morning. I was honestly a bit flustered as well, because deep down i knew i was going to break my promise to myself, after that kiss there was no way i would be able to not kiss him again.

"Soooo who is doing what for show off night." Niall ask happy that his stomach was full of food.

"I'm going to sing." harry says still looking at Louis who was probably whispering nothing into josh's ear.

"Me too." Zayn says shyly.

"josh what are you going to do on stage." Niall asked.

"Well it depends how shy Louis is in front of people, because i was thinking of doing him." Louis chokes on the soda he was drinking. when he heard josh say this.

and zayn starts laughing and flashing his beautiful smile. 

"No seriously josh." i say between laughs

"eh, me and Niall are doing a guitar and drum duet." everyone smiles and says that's a good idea.

"Well we should head over there then, if we want get good seats." i say getting up to leave

everyone agrees and we head out the door, Niall and josh walking together and harry signaling Louis to walk next to him so they can talk. so i just decided to walk next to Zayn.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Louis, who do you think your fooling." i spit at him.

"Babe, are you jealous again." Louis says and that cocky voice, god it made me want him so much.

"fir-first of all don't call me babe, were not happening Louis. so just give up." i say rolling my eyes 

"Harry you're right were not going to happen, I just like messing with you that's all." Louis says with a grin. 

when he said this though i felt a bit hurt, because well i honestly thought he liked me.

"Wait so you don't like me?" i ask curious.

"Well i did, but like i said you're too uptight." he says with a smirk that made me want to kiss him 

"i'm not always like this, I just need to focus." i say trying to defend myself

"Well if you focus all the time then when do you have fun." he ask

he made a point i mean i am at a camp to have fun and who says you can't do both.

"If your having fun all the time when do you ever focus." i say mockingly.

"I've been focusing this whole time." i roll my eyes at his statement.

"on what." i say waiting for his answer.

"you, of course curly." after he says this he taps my bum and jogs ahead to save us some seats in the outside theatre

"why do you have to be so fucking cocky... i love it." i whisper to myself.

*

*

We sat in our seats as different campers went on stage and performed Danielle went up there and danced but Liam payed no attention to her he was to busy talking to Zayn who was so mesmerized by Liam it was quite cute. Niall and josh had just came off of stage from there performance but they didn't walk back over to us. there performance was amazing.