Ch. 10 Domino affect

Zayn's P.O.V.

So for the past week, I've let myself become Liam's secret. I know some people will say that i'm letting him use me, and i know some people will say that i'm just wrecking his relationship with danielle and some will say i'm fucking his life up.... well that's what i'm saying any way but i can't stop now that i've started.

Honestly this whole camp experience has been about him and this is the last week, To top it all off i didn't even get placed in any advanced classes for my last week here because well i was preoccupied with Liams lips and couldn't bother showing up to my vocal classes. I remembered how hard i worked to get this scholarship to come here and it was suppose to be my key out of Bradford, but by the looks of it i will be back in Bradford mourning over a heartbreak after this week is over.

"Zayn whats wrong?" Liam asked as we lay in his bed we just got done fooling around of course.

"nothing." i say quietly reaching for my shirt to put it back on.

"you've been acting strange." he says, then he looks at his watch.

"nothing i got to go." i say sitting up.

"yeah you probably should go Danielle's suppose to come over and watch movies tonight." this sent so much rage through me because he tells me he cares so much about me, but he's still with her. I can't stop he's like a drug.

"fuck you Liam." i say getting up from the bed.

"OI! what i'd tell you about that beautiful mouth swearing." Liam says trying to calm me down with a compliment.

"No Liam you just love this don't you, because you get what you want." i say raising my voice a bit.

"Zayn don't do this to me." he says running his hand through his hair while he looks at the ceiling.

"what the hell don't do this to you, i was suppose to come here and learn how to sing, and i end up losing my virginity to a guy that can't give two fucks about how i feel." i say getting really emotional and i hated myself for it but when i t came to this guy i can't keep it together.

"I don't know what you want from me, damn Zayn you got yourself into this you can get yourself out of it." he says getting up from his bed and facing me.

"So you don't want me?" i ask still pissed but curious.

"Zayn obviously i want you." he says

"then fucking have me not her.. have me." i say throwing my hands up in the air.

"Zayn, you're right." Liam says to my surprise

"OK so-" but he cuts me off by kissing my lips he presses his lips to mine hard like he really meant it. then he took his lips away and looked in my eyes

"We need to stop this, I'll have my dad move you to advanced classes, you and Harry will get a new counselor and we just won't communicate we need to stop this now before you get more attached." he says turning away from me.

"Liam, i'm sorry I-" he just puts his hand up cutting me off and points to the door.

Why the hell do i feel like i'm the one that did something wrong.

"Liam, if i walk now i'm fuckin done...just because you don't know who you are now you're going to throw away something that-" he cuts me off once more honestly this a daily thing.

"I don't care!" he yells.... that stung. i couldn't stand being in there much longer so i ran out of the door with tears going down my face, And to top it all off i was met by Danielle who just pushed past me and into the cabin.