Ch.6 Not saying a word to you!

Chloe's POV
After Paige pecked me on the lips she shot out the door. I was worried about her. Is she okay at home? Is there something she's hiding.
I close the lock it. I walk into the house and start to pick up things around the house and get it clean again, not that's it's in a mess or anything bit just to tidy it up. But Paige still won't leave my mind! I can't get the girl off my mind. And the kiss, I shouldn't have. But I couldn't resist. She kissed me back. She means something to me, but I don't  know what though. What about during school. Hell, I could go to jail for this. What was I thinking!
   I go take a shower and lay in bed. It's still winter time/ Christmas or Xmas Witch ever one you like. The wind is coming down and soon rain, that turns into snow and as soon as I know it it's 11:00 p.m and I'm looking out my window watching a snowfall. More like a snowstorm. It's a starry night and the clouds are light just enough to see the stars though. I walk back to my bed and fall asleep.

  Paige's POV
    I dart across the street into the darkness. To be honest with myself I shouldn't have lied to Chloe. But it's what's best if she doesn't know my situation. The "house" is probably a good 17 miles from here and 12 blocks. Which means it will be about 12 o'clock  when I get there. There is ice on the roads and it's freezing I look at my phone that's in my pocket and it's 10 I walk the streets. No cars are on the road. Strangely? 
    I am tired exhausted and frost bit head to toe. I'm not even home yet. It's snowing and it's now 11 pm and 6 blocks to go. With it snowing it will take me double the time. And I didn't  even give Chloe her Clothes back and these Uggs are warm but not the best trying to walk in the snow.
    I start to think, while I walk.
Why am I here, why do I have a life? I love my gang but why am I in it. I mean don't get me wrong I love selling drugs and getting shot in the arm. Sarcasm*
   Why does Chloe make me feel happy, why, this, why that.
I am almost to the building where my "house" is located. I hear there and climb a wall ladder to the window in the old apartment I live in.
     Background story....
My mom worked at a local hospital when she was alive/ she died when  I was 13. She was drunk in a club. And a man took her to his house to ya know have sex. And they say he lit a cigarette and "accidentally" set the house a fire. It killed him too.  I don't have a dad my mom and him divorced when I was 9. He left to go to the military so hell, he could be dead somewhere in Isis. But I don't care. My guardian was my grandparents. Till they found out I was gay. Then they tried to put me into foster care. But I wouldn't let that happen so I gave my grandma, let's just say a medical overdose! Oops yeah, my gang helped out with that one. Oops. And my grandfather fell down the stairs and broke his neck the week after. I went to live with my moms' cousin. So that's where I am. He's pretty cool but his wife's not. I was 15 when I moved in with them. Brandi is his wife's name and Allen is his name.
End of story.

I open my window and jump on my bed for a soft landing. I then stand on my bed and close the window. I turn on a lamp that's on my bed stand because of the moonlight from the Windows, not enough. Once I turn on the lamp I look around the room.
FUCK! I scream.
Brandi is in the corner sitting In a rocking chair with black mascara rolling down her face. She has brown oily hair and a tan face with slanted eyes that make her look likes her mom was on something when pregnant with her.
-You fucking scared me. I whisper/yell.
She starts slowly rocking in the chair and it starts to make a squeaking sound.
"Don't you know it's late, where have you been, where were you yesterday?"
  - out with friends for once. I lied.
She looks at me surprised but then not an ounce of her attitude does it looks like she  cares,
"Oh," she says faintly.
- yeah sorry, I just got caught up in time, ya know. Never really hanging out with kids till now...

 I make a serious face trying to be convincing.

Yep, she looks convinced.
"Well it's good you got your wild time out, but you're  staying in this week. No going out. You have chores and things to manage here"
  I look at her in astonishment
-No hell no! What did Allen have to say about this! I yell!
"He doesn't know and you won't say a word to him! Or I'll cut your throat" she makes a threat.
  -Oh I'm so scared. Look Brandi seriously I get out of school for Xmas break and you want me to stay in the in? I shout

"Well yeah" she laughs
-HELL NO I'll  go out if I want to.I spit at her.
" haha okay  just make sure once you go out that there will be a possibility that you can't get back in." She laughs as in standing up and then exit my room.
I'm done I run over to the door and lock it. She is seriously acting weird. Something is going on big time. I don't hesitate to start thinking of a plan to get out of here. I know what she meant by coming back in. I know she will like it and never let me see another wall in this apartment if I leave. But it's okay. Why would I want to anyways? I walk to my closet and look inside I look for a backpack that I can put a list in. I see my (vans) backpack. It's grey and black mixed in. It holds up pretty well and it's waterproof. I grab some close I like from my closet and lay them on my bed. I grab some other close from my dresser and nearly pack them in the bag. I put personal stuff in there also. I grab my money stash from under a wooden black that's in the corner of my room. It has 1,000 in it. That year of selling dope for ya.
I put most of it in the backpack and then 200 dollars in my pocket.
Now I'm ready to go......

Thank you peeps for reading
Please give me a like! It's not really hard to do, but if you don't it's ok, I love to write to give you who love to read joy. But I also write these for my own enjoy meant. And as long as in happy with myself. I'm great. Anyway, make sure you check out my other books. See ya around :)