Ch.7 I don't know where to go!!!

I run to the alleyway, the snow has started to fall again I pull out my phone and it's 27 degrees out here.
I make my way to the door.
BANG! Bang! I knock on the door, it opens up and I hop in.
The lights are off except a red exit light hanging from the ceiling.
-Thanks
The man who smiles at me names Mark, he smiles weakly, then gives me a confused look, like why are you here.
- no reason, I'm here.

 I say blankly and walk down a hallway.

I hear the door close.
I make my way to the end of the hall. Last door on the left. I knock faintly then the door opens.
It was Lee, my old friend.
He looked up at me, his face looked like he just came out of a nightmare. He looked concerned.
"Hey is everything okay"
- no Brandi has basically kicked me out.
He stares at me for a moment looking at my wardrobe, then looked up at me with a smirk.
"You can stay here, and a new style I see?"
I looked my self up and down remembering I still had on Chloe's clothes.
-Where there's no room.... You do realize this is a club, not an apartment.... Oh, and these aren't my clothes.

 I try to say calmly trying not to raise my voice at him.

"Sure there's room..." He said calmly
-where?
" over here"
Lee and I walk up the hallway and the first door on the right he walks in. I follow him in there he flips a switch into a good sized room. The door he opened I examined it. It was metal and had a little eye hole made of tinted glass at the top. The door had a silver lock and under the silver lock was a silver doorknob.  The room was a midnight blue the light that canon was a ceiling light above a full-size bed. The bed was empty only plastic raping the mattress, no sheets, no rugs nothing. It was empty.
I look at him his expression on his face is not readable it looks like he is thinking hard. A few minutes have passed then he looked at me.
"You know... You've been like a younger sister to me, your more than a friend, Paige, your heart is good, you sell drugs excellent, and you impress me very well. I'm glad we have you in our gang, and I'm glad that you trust me enough to come to me for help. I've never really had a family till you, you and I have connected and You know I've always tried my best to help you out. And I'm not going to stop now," he trails off. I was about to speak but he started again.
" you can have this room, until you leave or you can have it forever, as long as your in the black dragons/ gang. I'm gonna give you 500 dollars to make this your room....do you accept?"

 he asks me kindly with a smile.

  - I can...... I WOULD LOVE TOO. " I jump on him and he hugs me back I kiss his cheek then jump off.
-your the best brother I joke nudging him.

He laughed then smiled.

"Aw, thanks, Paige. I need your help though, would you mind"
-no what do you need help on
" I'm installing metal doors for this hallway, so no one can break in."
-that's a really.... Good idea!
He smiles and instructs me to follow him. We go into his room and grab the doors there heavy and huge. We grab some tools and start to install them in the brick wall. After we are done we stand back to admire the handy work. Black brick walls with the grey metal doors.....
" when you go to the store to buy stuff for your room, grab up some black paint ."
-sure
"Also you can use my mustang to go"
I jump up and down like a little kid in a candy shop
- thanks, I say calmly trying to act cool.
He laughs at my actions and words and gives me the jets out of his gym shorts he has on.
"You better go now, so you can spend tomorrow with your lady "friend" " he says then laughs at his own joke.
- I blush
Then take the keys out of his hands
"Who is she anyway"
- her names Chloe....
"Nice name, so how's your relationship with her?" He questioned giving me a small smirk.
- we are... I don't know what we are, so I can't answer your question
" I see the way she looks at you Paige, she's a keeper if you ask me" he sounds serious and genuine
- I want her, Lee, I really do, But it's complicated.
"Don't make it" carelessly he speaks
  Moment of silence
- she's my in-turn at my school Lee
"WHAT."
- I'm serious
"Wow, my little drug dealer is stepping up!" He shouts and gives me a hug and squeezes me.
I'm shocked he's not mad,
-Are you okay with that? I ask astonished
" if she's okay with you Paige,the Paige that hangs out with gangs,if she's ok with you being you, and she's not turning you into the police,if she's the woman who brought you here,instead the ER,if she's okay with you having your secrets, and if she's ok risking going to jail just for you....hell yea I'm fine with it, she likes you. I can tell and if she's willing to go through all of this, Paige, keep her. Make sure she knows you care."
  A moment of realization hits me, he's right!!! He's right!
-your right
"I always am" he jokes and pays me in the back." now goes shopping and grabs me some paint!" He pushes me out the door and gives me one last hug before handing me a wad of cash.
I start to walk out of the alleyway. A block and a half later I unlock his 2015 black mustang and drive off. I make my way to Walmart, then park in the parking lot. I look at the clock in the dash 3:47 am.
I walk into the store and look around. There were only a few cars in the parking lot. I see moms with diaper boxes in their hands, I see men with condom boxes, ready to do one night stands, etc.
   I walk in and go for the comforter section, I look at the sheets and pick out a light grey that matched the door nob and pops with the midnight blue walls. I got the same color sheets and pillowcases. I grabbed some grey curtains too. I walk to the "do it yourself" section and grab some paint, I get a navy blue shellack varnish to paint the floor for her room and a black waterproof gloss to paint the door at the end of the club. I also grab some metal decor that looks like blue mushrooms. I walk to check out and my total is 322.75 had some spare change. I walk out and fill the back seat with my items. I lean on the car to have a moment to myself in and to think. I start to think about Chloe how she's been so good to me, how much I have made her go through.
Next thing I know I'm back in the store. I'm in the candy aisle picking out heart shape candy, and then I walk to the jewelry section I picked out a heart necklace lined with clear crystals. And it wasn't cheap. Then I picked out an infinity figure eight bracelet that was just silver. The heart stands for love and the infinity sign stands forever. I bought the chocolates and my bracelet with Lees money, then I bought Chloe gift with my own.I had 200 dollars in my pocket and that just covered the necklace. My infinite bracelet was 75 dollars and the chocolates were 3 dollars.
I walk out with the items and place them in the passenger seat.  I drive down the road back to the alley, it's 4:20 am when I get there. I park the car outside the alley and lock it. With the stuff from the back seat in my hands a bang on the door. Mark opens it and lets's me in. I drop all the stuff on a black leather couch in the club then make my way to the door.
"Here" Mark hands me a key and tells me that Lee instructed him to give it to me.
- you mind holding the door while I put this in the room
"Of course not"
He helps me with everything then disappears back to the opening door. I set the items down in my room. Then walk to Lees room.
He opens the door, and try to hand him his keys back.
"No you'll need these to see Chloe".he gives me a happy smile and then he takes the black paint from me. "Go freshen up, then go see her"
-your the best I hand him the money I didn't spend then he hands it back. I look at him questioning
"It's for gas, fill my baby up"
I roll my eyes and laugh at him,
-I'll do my best.
And with that a walked back to my room. There was a door beside the one I entered and looked inside. There was a  small room with a glass shower and a stainless steel sink and concrete counter. A toilet was on the other side of the sink. I hop in the shower and get ready to go to Chloe's.

Please like this chapter. I work really hard to get these out, so all I'm asking is to push a star on your screen.lol anyway thanks for reading comments if you have any suggestions. See ya.