Ch.10 Need a break my hearts crushed

Lee POV
Paige still is crying and the tears are flowing like Niagara Falls. She clings to me and my shirt is soaked. Her mascara is everywhere, her eyes are puffy and red, and I'm furious. I'm pissed to hear Chloe was with a man. I'm pissed that she's fine with playing Paige. Paige doesn't deserve getting played. Something tells me that the guy wasn't her brother, or friend, or anything but a guy who wants her in the sheets. That's what's disgusting. Paige's never wanted Chloe for sex or benefits. She's never done Chloe wrong. She's never even had sex with Chloe, she's not ready. I'm pissed.
I can't just leave her here. She's a mess, literally, I've never seen her this torn. It's 10. At night two more hours till I have to leave. And I need to make a decision,1 leaves Paige and hope she's alright,2 take her with me,3 stay here, and lose money...
2 it is.

"Get your stuff"
-for
She croaks out
"Your coming with me"
A minute of silence takes over then she gets up. And was about to leave the room.
"Hey, I'll be in the car at 11:55"
-sure 
She leaves. And I get ready. I take a shower grab my duffel bag but clothes in and then grab some valuables. Grab a suitcase with 1,000,000 in it. To exchange drugs for money.I change into some black skinny jeans, white shirt, and white Jordan's.
I walk into the club and tell Mark and a few of my Hispanic friends to be on security all next week since I'm gonna be gone. I hand each a handgun. For their protection. I walk and tell my 4 bartenders to lock up the drinks every night. I take the heroine and lock it up till I get back. But the weed and liquor are still available. 

  It's 11:30 so I decide to have a drink before I go. I take about two shots of Bourbon. And then I'm outside smoking a cigarette listing to Smile back-Mac Miller. I love this song it's great.

   Paige comes outside with her bag. She's in black skinny jeans that are ripped. A black Long sleeve with a black coat over it. She's got a black beanie on and I can't see her eyes cause it's covering them up.
  She asks for a cigarette. I give one to her but she barely smokes. Literally she probably only smokes 2 or 3 a month.
She smokes one in a heartbeat taking long puffs. After the smoke, we hop in.
  I drive till morning. It's  6:00  I pull over to a hotel and get a room for tonight. I could have driven all the way their and Exchange the drugs. But I wanted to let Paige have a break from New Orleans and drag it out some.  She slowly wakes up as I turn the car off.
"Get up," I said gently
-mmmm
She grumbles
"We got a busy day today, come on"
   I hop out of the car and bring our bags to our room on the first floor. I got us a 4-star hotel. It's nice but not shabby. I unlock the door and lay her bag on one bed and then lay mine on the other.  She walks in and then plots on the bed. I throw a pillow at her.
-Noooo.
She mumbles out. She grabs the pillow and squeezes it.
"Stop, let it go, okay don't think about it, and since you slept the whole time here drive the car to a gas station and gas it up and get me a large monster drink.
   I hand her a 40 and she walks out the door. I pass out on the bed till I here knocking on the door I open it and Paige Walks in. She hands me a monster and she has star bucks in her hands. She hands me a biscuit, and she has one in her hands too. I look at her amused.
-what was I hungry? 
She says
"Nothing," I reply
  We eat as we watch some shows on the tv.
-what are we doing today?
She ask
"Having fun?" I said
I tell her to get ready because we are going out. She gets up and takes a shower. I do the same once she gets out.
We hop in the car and I drive to the mall that's a few miles away from the hotel. We go in.
"Time to get some new clothes, and a new attitude."

 I say with a million dollar smile.

She weakly smiles at me back. Her eyes are red but they are clearing up. We walk into hot topic and she grabs some dope looking shirts, new skinny jeans, white, maroon, black, navy. She got some hoodies and new beanies. She got some shoes too. After we go there we go to Forever 21 and she gets some clothes from there.
I tell her to go look around and enjoy herself. I walk into American Eagle and grab some new jeans. And then I stop by some other stores. We meet up at the food place in the middle of the mall. We look at our bags in our hands and we count them silently to ourselves. She has 7, and I have 11. Don't judge I got the style. We go to the hotel and afterward, we go to the wharf. We play laser tag, and play some other games in the arcade, I see her smile but I know it's fake, and I know she's hurting. I see her gears turning in her head and I see the tools working. She's building up the walls in her heart. She beats me at laser tag.
  Sadly
      It's 8:55 when we get out. I decide to drive by and go to a club. It read "Hoes House" I start to park.
-why are we here!
She growled
"To have fun, and I need to relax"
I said laughingly.
-I'll stay in the car
She mumbled
"No, we're going in"
A moment of silence and then she says fine. We get out of the car, go in and get checked by security. We sit in a club like a booth and order a couple of drinks and snacks.   I force her to the dance floor as I watch her loosen up.
   She starts dancing. Guys and girls come up to her and start grinding, but she pushes them back. Her pride and her Ice cold ego come back.  Her eyes are stone. And everyone who wants to touch her cant. She closes her eyes and I know who's she's thinking about. The pain on her face is there. But people overlook for their own pleasure takes over imagining her as what she should be. And they are drunk also. I've also had a few drinks but I don't plan on getting drunk.
     She returns. Her face has lightened but I can tell she's ready to go home. So we do so. When we get in the hotel both of us pass out.
Not really I'm awake and just listen to her breath. She's out and I know it. I get up, grab my phone and call Mark.

Lee is at the top!!!
Give this chapter alike!
And thank you for reading
Follow me and I'll follow you
And if you have any suggestions.
Dm me!