Ch.15 Build up, break down

I head down to my home now and go straight to be.
Next morning I meat Chloe before my week of CDC,
I get in her classroom and stop at a near desk. Mr. Daniels and Chloe are chatting.
"What are you doing Saturday," He asks intensively
-I don't have any plans
Flatly she says like she isn't thinking of me at all
"Would you like to go to the movies with a couple of my friends and me "
His manners are not accurate his tone of voice is more demanding.
-I will have to see, but i'll let you know later.
She says charmingly
Before they could see me I duck behind an old folder drawer. Mr.Daniels walks out.
I pop back out of the drawl and walk into the classroom. I go straight up to Chloe with a fake smile on my face.
-Hey
"I thought you were going to CDC "
She snaps
-I just wanted to talk before I went down there
I say offhandedly
"Oh" she sighs
-so do you have any plans Friday
I ask intensively
A moment of silence goes by, then she frowns at me
"I have to baby sit one of my friends kids"
She sighs
-well okay, if something changes let me know
I sigh as I walk out of the classroom Fake ass
After that I walk out the door.
The next thing I know I am out side beating the shit out of a brick wall. I look at my fist and both are covered in blood, one of my hands knuckles looks like raw red shredded meat.
I start to cry and decide to skip school. But before I could get out of the parking lot Mr.Kory grabs my wrist.
"Come on' "
-fine
I cry
   He walks me into the CDC building and pours peroxide on my knuckles after that he wraps them in white wraps.
"So what's the reason?"
  He questioned
-a special person in my life lies to me, right in front of my face, when she didn't have plans but said she did
  I was now pissed that  she lied to me.

He shakes his head solemnly.
"I'm sorry"
-it's all fucking dandy..
I walk out of his class room.
"Hey, were are you going"
He shouts
-I'm skipping, but thanks for the bandges.
I say flatly
Then take off. I don't even bother to ride my jeep, I just run. A little cold air won't hurt.
After I'm out of breath she get home I go to sleep.

----some hours later
   I wake up from a knock on my door,
-come in
I say in a husky voice because I just woke up.
    Chloe sits down on the corner of my bed.
"Hey"
She says softly
-hi
I say with a little bit of annoyance
"I was wondering if you wanted to have a dinner date  at my house, Saturday"
She said uneasily
  A moment of silence
-seriously
"Yes"
-okay
  I say with a smile, then I get up and scoot over to her and give her a peck on the cheek.
   She looks down and blushes. Then she sees the white wraps around my knuckles.
  "What happened"
She says worriedly
-nothing,really
I laugh trying to brush it off
"Seriously what happened"

    Silence
-I started to punch a brick wall
   I state flatly
"Oh, why"
-don't want to talk about it
"Oh okay then... I want push "
She said sadly 
  I lift my hand to her cheek, then I kiss her tenderly,
-I'm okay, baby
I whisper
She doesn't look at me so I kiss her until she smiles.
  I have to admit I loved her kisses.her smiles, voice, love, everything.

                     Friday
Today is Friday and I can't wait for tomorrow, can't believe she denied Eric for me, for Saturday. Haha  he deserved it. Me and Chloe's relationship was getting stronger. She is  a really nice person, and she gives me butterflies. I look at my life, right now as a dream. I have a great job, drug dealer, rich as hell but never show it. I go with Lee two days every week to give out dope. I get 2,000 dollars a week. That's crystal meth for ya....  Any way, my grades were great. Especially in Mr. Daniels class, I really don't know why, maybe because I'm a Savage/total bad ass in his class room and he knows not to mess with me, but I don't know I still have a strange feeling about him. Also, me and Chloe's friendships still blooming. I don't really have a plan after this year, such as if I want to get a life and stop selling drugs or not, but I'm relying on fate.
   It's Friday and I'm in my last class, Chloe's. After class I walk up to Chloe.
-hey MISS Chloe
I say tauntingly
  She blushes then smiles
"Hey, baby," she says softly
-I can't wait for tomorrow
I say excitedly
"Me neither"

   After a conversation with Chloe I walk out side of her class room, I start walking down the hall and see Mr. Daniels walking in front of me. He was near Chloe's room...I wonder if her heard us. Hopefully not.

I get to the Alley way, and then to my room, I sit on my bed and notice a bracelet that Chloe left.   I decided just to wait and give it to her tomorrow, but something was pulling me to her house.

   I walk up the drive way to her house, I decided to walk because it was nice out, the snow had all melted and the roads were damp.
    I have the bracelet in my hands. With a happy smile on my face I make my way close to her house. Her front windows blinds are open all the way, and there is light shinning through. I make my way to look in and I'm and shocked to what I see.

                         My Chloe

Laying down, hanging sex, with the one and only Mr. Daniels.
No,no,no,no,no

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, make sure to give it a like, I would greatly appreciate it.  Also comments are always welcome, love you all
-Nemo