Ch.9 Suprise, surprise

Paige's POV
I drive to the alley, park the car and get out. It's 2 o'clock I walk in and go down the hall to Lees room.
Knock, knock
It's Open
-Okay.I say and walk in
Hey
"Did you need me"
Yea, a little
"Well... What do you need"
-Follow me
  He walks past me and I follow him, he stops at my door and turns around looking at me intensively.
-Here are your keys.

 I hand him the keys, he laughs then puts them in his black skinny jeans. He has on white Jordan's and a white shirt with a black leather jacket. He has a necklace with a stone back marble cross. His brown hair is gelled to the side. And he has one crystal ear piercing.

    He opens the door to my room and him and I step in.
  -Dam!

 I almost shout. I jump into his arms and he holds me. He puts me down and lets me observe the room.

"I just thought you could use some help getting your room together."
-Thank you so much, Lee!

 I say tears flowing down my cheeks.

"No problem Paige." 

He says as she looks around.

He pulls out a white piece of paper. It looks like a sticky note folded up. He hands it to me.
 " Thought you could do your thing in a little bit, see ya, and if you need me call me I'll be in Mississippi for a week, to getting our drug supply for this New year. I'm leaving at 12:00 tonight. I'll be in my room resting. Come on in, but only if you really need me. "
-Alright, I will,..thanks for everything!
"No problem is,"
    He walks out of the room and closes the door.
  I look around, it's amazing the floors painted navy with a gloss. The bed has the sober/grey sheets on it. The curtains are up too. He brought some of the club lights into my room to keep the spirit of the Alley in. He put the blue mushrooms in the room also. It looks amazing there's a little dresser that matches the floor before you get to the club lightest. I walk in the bathroom. The walls are now painted grey. There's a blue toothbrush holder on the sink. I look into the shower and there are shampoo and bars of soap. On top of the counter there's candles but with blue flames. It's a night light that's on point. I love this I look on the walls and there are blue frames on the walls it has little sketches and gang symbols and everything. One is a picture of me when I first joined the black dragons. It's me and Lee hugging. There's another picture of me and him. I'm on the hood of his Mustang and he's beside of me. His arms are crossed and I have a handgun in my hand pulled to my head. I'm making a funny face and he's all serious his tattooed sleeved arms make him look scary but he looks cooler. Marks the one who took this picture. I remember him counting to three. I look at all the pictures of Lee and I and some other pictures of me and other friends. There were two empty picture frames. I knew what they meant. It was for Chloe and I. To make memories.
My backpacks in the corner. I unpack my clothes into the dresser in my room. I start to unfold the note it reads
  8862 North Oak road. Meet in the parking lot across the address.  Time 6:15 sharp.  Seven packets of heroin. You should receive 800. In return.

I placed the note on the dresser. I then put my phone in charge and decided to take a nap.
      It was 4:00 when I woke up. I  took a shower and picked out some clothes. White skinny jeans, dark purple long sleeve. I put some thick black armbands/bracelets on my left wrist. I put on a black jacket, black earring studs, black beanie, and black vans. I straighten my black hair and put on makeup. It took me an hour but I was finished.   I grab my phone and turn it off. I grab a 20 from my bag and put it in my pocket. Then I grab the note off the dresser. I make my way out of the hall through the black metal doors. People are all around. The music is going loudly, and the smell of weed is light...for now. I walk up to the bar and ask Drake for a bottle of beer.
  Drake knows me, we use to live in the same neighborhood until he moved out of his parents' house a few years ago, he's the one that really got me in gangs. He's about 25  he's mixed and his hair always has an edge and lightning bolts on the sides. He's pretty cute. He always wears the best of the best. He has a little boy named Christopher and his wife is the kindest.
  He handed me a bottle and smiled at me.
"Heard you live here now," he said sarcastically.
-Yea, it's a dream come true.

I say sarcastically back.

We laugh together, then he goes back to serving some other drinks. I walk outside to get some fresh air. I start walking a block, then another, then another, and another.  I find myself on the other side of town, and decide to stay at the location and wait for the people who were supposed to be getting the drugs.My hands are frozen and the    Colder it gets the more I think about a few nights ago. Snuggling with Chloe, her taking care of me, her arms holding me. Me kissing her, and now.... I'm lost. What are we, I know she can go to jail for what we are doing but there's no way anyone would know. I literally have no friends at school, unless you count people you give meth to friends. She wouldn't get caught.
  I make my way to a bench that's on the end of the parking lot. It's 5:59 wow time goes by fast.
The person picks up the heroine and I get the 800. I walk to a local BBQ joint to celebrate my little drug deal.
  I walk into the restaurant that says "Smokes BBQ". I walk in there's a waiter waiting on people. I get in line and look around there's booths and tables all around, the music is banging and there are Taxidermy animals all over the place.
  "Booth or Table?"
-Booth,    

  She and I walk to the corner or the restaurant
"I'm your waitress Kaci  and I'll be serving you tonight"
-okay
"What would you like to drink"
-water
"Sure, coming right up"
-thanks
  She walks away, I look through a menu and decide I just want some BBQ wings. She comes back with a large glass of water.
"Are you ready to order"
- yes, please
"Ok, what would it be"
- the six wing plate
"Hot, mild, original, BBQ, or lemon pepper?"
-BBQ
"Alright, it'll be out in 5,"
-thanks
  She walks away and I look around some more. A few minutes later she brings out my food and I start to eat,
I see a man with red hair come in with a blond girl beside him. It looks like Chloe but that's impossible! She's with me, oh wait she didn't say what we were this morning did she. The waitress guides them over to a booth across the room. The woman sits back turned to me but there's a tv screen that's off. So I can see her reflection. The red-haired man sits down across her. I sip on my water as I try to focus on the tv screen. I look closely and I see that in fact, it is Chloe....

What the hell....why...is that her brother or cousin, or is it a "friend" is she playing me. NO NO ONE EVER PLAYS ME, my hearts beating a thousand seconds a minute. NO, why Chloe!!!! I study her facial expressions one minute she's relaxed, laughing. And the next she's tense looking around sneakingly. The red-haired man never wipes the smile off his face. He rubs his leg against hers under the booth. The pit in my heart opens wider and deeper, she doesn't seem to mind his rudeness or anything. I start to eat my meal and watch them intensively. I want to go up to her and kill myself right then and there. But I didn't have any to do it with. They finished their meal and they were just talking.

"It'll be 12 dollars"
The waitress spooked me and I looked at her intensively for the first time. She saw the fear in my eye, then they turned back normal. I give her a smile and hand her the 20 she gives me the change back.

"Have a nice night"
-sure, you too. I said
As I lay a 3.00 tip down I jump out of the booth and walk outside. I start to walk to the corner of the restaurant. Where the people smoke. I sit on a bench and wait for Chloe to come out. They soon do, she is the man get into a yellow dodge truck.
Tears start to fall down my face as I start to walk home, or to the alleyway.
I get a half a block away and can't take it anymore! I go into a gas station and grab two bottles of bud light.
"4.75"
-keep the change
I hand the man the 5 I had left from the 20. Walking out of the store I chugged half a bottle down. And took off.
When I get home. I run to Lees room and tell him everything that happened. He try's to calm me but tears keep rolling.
Hey, thanks for reading there are some storms coming in the best few chapters so watch out. And as always please like this chapter. Make sure you check out my other books.