Ch.13 What are we- answered

Paige's POV
We get in some pjs. I let her borrow some of the mines. We lay on the bed in silence. She is snuggled up to me and I've snuggled  up to her also.
    I hear her light snores and divide to get up to grab some food. I walk into the club. I walk over to Drake and ask him for a shot of Vodka. He gave me one.
   I walk to the back where there is a little kitchen. It has everything to pizza bites to chicken nuggets and fries. I remember when I use to come home, and Brandy would not give me any food I would sneak out and come here to eat. sad actually 
   I make some chicken strips and French fries for me and Chloe. I make a milkshake for her and a Sprite for me. I put everything on a tray and go back to my room. I lay the tray on the bed and walk out. I make my way outside to have a little heart to heart with myself.
    I need to ask Chloe what happened back there, and I know she doesn't want to talk about it. But I risked my life for her. I sure deserve to know what happened. And how it happened. Or who was the guy she was with? I need to know.she needs to realize I'm  not just doing this for no one I'm doing this for HER. It's not just because I like her or out of the kindness of my heart. It's because I love her. Yes, I love her. I need to know how she feels. Because if she doesn't love me I need to go.

I walk back inside and go to my room. Chloe is awake now probably because of the smell of the food.
"I didn't know where you went," she said giving her tone a light laugh.
I pause for a moment and then spit out my words gently.
-I had to go outside to think... Scratching the back of my head as I sit on the bed beside her.
-what happened
"What do you mean"
-how did it happen?
"I still don't know what you mean Paige," she said annoyed and a bit angry.
-why were you with that guy,
A pause and I minute of silence passes.
"He is going to be the new English teacher." She said awkwardly
-so why did it look like you and him were on a date?
"The one and only Mr. Hickson's. (principle) asked me to hold a meeting and tell him how everything went and goes around the school"
-first, off that doesn't make since Chloe is new too. And second why was that At a BBQ place instead of a meeting room. Third, she's just an I turn. What would she know about the school?
- why were you at a food joint then.
"We were going to hold it at another place but it was closed"
-and why are you showing a new teacher around if you aren't even one yourself?
I ask questioning
  She cleared her throat,
"I am the new teacher,"
-what's happening to Mrs. Curt.
"She is going to be transferred to the Elementary building."
   -oh
So she is going to be my teacher. No
No.
"What's wrong,"
-nothing
  "Good"
-she says
......................
-no, actually something is wrong
"And that is"
  She says worriedly
-questions unanswered
"What would you like to know"
-what are we
  A pause of silence.
"Paige, I love you I do, but"
I cut her off.
-Chloe  I just risked my life for you, but continue....
  Chloe frowned.
"But I'm going to be a teacher, and you're, my student. It's not right Paige. I love you, "
-what does school have to do with it I only have 5 months till I graduate.
    Silence
-FUCK RULES CHLOE. I love you. I need you okay, you took the girl who didn't care about the world, who didn't give a shit about anyone's well being and change her. Please don't say we are nothing. I went through today saving you knowing  I could die any second. No one knows  I  knew I had to do this by myself. For you.
       Suddenly I close my eyes tears falling every second. Lips attack me.
  I don't kiss back. Then I give in. After our passionate kiss, she says
"Your right, nothing's going to come apart from us. I love you." She holds my hands and guides me to sand up. I do, she stands in front of me.
  "Will you be my girlfriend"
  My jaw drops
-YES
   I jump on her and push her on the bed. I straddle her and peck her lips.
  -I love you
"I love you too"

    We finish eating out food. And then go out to the club to hang out.
    -So how did you  get kidnapped
"All I remember has Eric dropped me at my house. The rest of the week was normal except I didn't see you,"
  She frowned knowing that I was with Lee.
   "Then I was getting ready for school and I drove. When I arrived at school I think I got knocked out. She after that I have no clue until you saved me"
  -okay
     It's all a shock for me this is too much in my brain but It will soak in. We go back inside my room and go to sleep. I an not asleep though.

So I have learned....
•That Chloe is my new math Teacher.
•The new English Teachers name Eric.
•That Eric has a thing for Chloe.
•And now I'm am in a relationship.

I love you Chloe

Hey guys love you lots thanks for reading hope you liked it