Ch.17 Over time

what Paige currently looks like

Chloe's POV
I wake up on the couch, naked, it feels like I've had a hangover. Everything hurts, my arms my vagina, my lips, my eyes. I feel horrible. I try to stand but I can't, I fall on the floor.
   Why am I naked
   Why do I feel weird
   Why am I spinning
   I am calling the police.

  Two hours later. Police are at my door I explain what I think happened.

-Mr. Daniels...that teaches at the school where I teach..came over last night.
"Then what happened"
The officers asked
-he was thirsty, so I got waters and when I came back he had opened both bottles, I thought nothing of it...until I felt light headed and passed out...
  "What happened next"
-I had like little slurs of me getting raped like I felt what he was doing to me and I had no control like I was drugged...
  "We will find him,"
  And after that they took me to the hospital and drug tested me.
  Sure enough, I was raped,
And I had been drugged,
   I went home crying, I wanted to get comfort, by page...hopefully she   Wasn't mad when I told her, it wasn't my fault..was it?

  I got the-the alleyway and asked to come in, I was in that Lee, he looked mad at me somehow I felt the tenseness in the air,
-hey
I dark in a shaky voice, I look like a disaster,
"Hey " he replies  coldly I know he's hiding something
-ca..can I see Page, is she around
  He looks at me amused then his face turned serious...And madly cold,
"Why"
-wh, what?
"Why do you want to see her"
-I need to tell her something
He pauses then looks at the ground
Then he looks at me right in the eyes as serious as he can be.
"Whatever you did,....it hurt her"
What does she know.....
-what do you mean
I ask in knowingly
Then he steps closer, intimidating me
"What the HELL do you mean,you're telling me you have no idea why she came in last night yelling at me! And crying, and vomiting, she was heartbroken, and wouldn't tell me why, and I still have no idea why! Don't you ever play innocent!"
He yells, then steps away from me,
-oh,
Tears threaten my eyes.
"She's gone, and your not welcome here"
He shouts!
I then walk away crying silently trying to handle this.
When I get back home FBI is at my house,
"Are you Chloe?"
-yea
"Mr. Daniels..is...not in custody, he is running now  he is wanted, sorry for what happened,ummm and do you know when he came over and raped you..?"
-umm about 6 or 7, I think
"And well, let's just get to the point...he didn't use a condom,"
-AM I PREGNANT!
I shout is fear.
"Yes,"

No no no, this can't happen, I'm losing everything, I start to cry, but life will go one right?
After that, the FBI guys left. And as for me, I stayed home, the school gave me a month to recover.

3 months later
I'm depressed, pregnant, and bullied, by my own students, Mr. Daniels is still on the run,Paige is nowhere to be found,I still go the Allie way every day to see if she's back,but to my disappointment she's not, I miss her every day, and for the baby I'm keeping it, Lee and I are okay now,he knows and keeps up with Paige,but doesn't tell me anything,I've told him what happened about the rape,but he won't tell Paige because it's none  of his business,I blame myself every day for letting Mr.Daniels in,I knew I shouldn't have and it was my fault I'm pregnant and I got rapped. It's depressing actually, one day my life was perfect and now it's depressing because the girl of my dreams is gone. I wonder if she found her someone new.
I hate teaching now, the kids make fun of me and they call me names like Mr. Daniels little bitch. They have no mercy and grace, they just see my belly and laugh. It's sad, Paige's POV

It's been three months that I've been gone, and it's been great, at least from the outside...I work at the bar, I have made lots of friends and it's good money, I stopped selling drugs but I occasionally do them. Because I miss my love, yes she cheated on me with that bastard and probably enjoyed it too, so I take it out on numbing the pain, I wonder if they're still together, I read the news, but I do keep up with Lee, I ask him how are things back there. He tells me nothing about Chloe except she comes to the Alleyway every day to see if I've returned. But that's it. I bet she just has regret but she doesn't miss me, I just feel it, anyway if I ever see her again...that will never happen, I won't let it. I moved into a bigger apartment and I have lots of stuff, even a balcony and it's a 3 bedroom and 2 baths, along with a game room, living room, and a kitchen that the size of heaven. It's amazing. But having all this doesn't make me happy it just makes me feel achieved, I still ride my motorcycle and I've gotten a lot taller and I've lost a lot of weight, which means I'm underweight, the doctor doesn't know the cause, but I know, it's depression. Anyway, I'm doing online college, just so I can learn and it keeps me busy, from the sadness, but it still leaks out.

1 year and I a few months later
Chloe's POV
It's been a year and a few since I've seen Paige, she haunts me in my dreams every time I close my eyes, I cry every night. I have a baby girl Karis it's a unique name but I love it. Shea one year old but growing fast on me, it's like she's in her terrible 2s already. She's the only highlight of my day. I need to support her and me but I hate my job, school is tearing me apart...so I've decided to move back home where everything I loved was there, seashore, sky's, and the atmosphere. So I quit. I still have been visiting the alley every day, but I have lost all hope. She was gone, and it's my fucking fault.
I drove home after I got my last paycheck. And packed everyone up in a large u haul thing, I've lost a lot of stuffing having to sell stuff to buy food for Karis. But I love her, she looks just like me, the only thing that she has of Mr. Daniels is the ears, and the nose, but after that, she could pass for a young twin. She is truly beautiful.
I'm moving back to the place I brought Paige one day when I confessed I loved her... I am moving In a very small shabby apartment until I get a job here. When we get to the apartment it smells very nasty, it has green walls that looks like snot, and brown carpet that looks like matted up hair. It's a one-bedroom house and one bath, the living room, and kitchen are the same room, it's a 100 square feet total and it makes me sick. I put Karis in her car seat and lay it on the bed. She is carefully sleeping.
I want to unpack but I'm too tired so I lay down for a while and take a nap.

Paige's POV
It's been I year and I have since I've seen my beautiful Chloe. She feels so distant and I still miss her, now I am out of college and have a GED yay! And a good record. My apartment looks like I'm rich but it feels like home, my job is great, my heart still hurts, I have to go to therapy 4 times a week because I'm scared of what I may do to myself if I don't talk to a therapist about my problems. I have stopped doing drugs, I'm about to be 20 and I realize that life goes by fast. I've gotten a few more tattoos, one on my left shoulder, one above my neck on the back and one on my left wrist that says I'm fine, but When you turn it around it says save me.

 I've gotten a few more tattoos, one on my left shoulder, one above my neck on the back and one on my left wrist that says I'm fine, but When you turn it around it says save me

I put it on my left wrist to help me from self-harm because I've been through it.Seriously still taking antidepressants. Lee and I still talk he's even been over to my place a few times.

Now I'm on my way to work, it's 9 pm and I know it's going to get busy.

Chloe's POV
It's 9:30 and I'm a mess I need to get a drink, but I don't want to stop by a liquor store, so I decide to stop by a local bar. I grab Karis go. I haven't dunk when I was carrying Karis, this is the first time in a year. I grab her car seat and head inside. It's not one of those shabby bars. It's really nice and has a taste of elegance. I sit down at the table and a waiter takes my order. I look around to observe my surroundings when I see this sweet old lady eating out with her family, she has old eyes but you can tell she's a sweetheart.
"You have a beautiful baby" she whispers to me.
I smile and look at her at the table across me.
-thank you,
I smile at her and then have a serious urge to go to the bar,I take a quick glance at the bar and see a familiar face that I froze from, the face that's been in my dreams for over a year now, the fact that I fell in love with, the face I have every respect to, Paige......
Uh oh what's gonna happen next, will love blossom, or will Paige still play hard to get and walk away. Thank you for reading this chapter PLEASE GIVE A LIKE, more like the quicker I update, comments and criticism are always welcome.