Ch.18 Please just stop! Wait

I froze...there was Paige at the bar...My Paige.....
I stare at her for what seems to be forever she looks so different. She seems taller and she looks really skinny. There are a few more tattoos on her arm. She looks kinda in a daze but I think I am the only one to notice.
She has skills, her bartending skills are amazing, there are like 30 people over there and she's doing it almost all by her self with a few waiters also. Every time she serves a drink she gives a polite smile and thanks them. She's a good waiter and she Gets really high tips.
I hold Karis but she soon starts to whimper loudly. I am the only one in this restraint/bar with a baby at 9:30 at night...good job Chloe.
Paige's POV
I start hearing a few weak cries, I look around and it sounds like a baby, no it couldn't be anyone brings a baby here at this time. The noise won't stop though. I look around one more time and then I see where the noise is coming from.
Chloe?
I stop in my trance that I am in and I just freeze. Then she looks at me. Wait, did she already know I was looking? No. She gives me a weak smile while I'm just starring lost. Someone gets my attention and I snap out of it.
"Break time," one of my co-friends say
-k
I say nodding my head to head out back to the kitchen. Once I'm in the kitchen my head starts killing me. WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO! I pace back and forth, then realize this is my chance to get the truth and to see how she is doing.WAIT is that Mr.Daniels baby, why the hell is he not with her?
   I step into the employee restroom and wash my hands, fix my makeup and hair and dust off my black collar shirt that has the logo of the bar on it. I walk out of the restroom and go into the dining area. So So.
   I find the table that she was located at and try to play it cool. I stand there timidly until she looks up, her face turns Pail as astonished of my bravery.
-Umm, would you like anything to drink?
I ask trying to start a conversation. Oh look she already had a drink...great going Paige.
She looks at her drink before hesitating
I interrupt her though
-I mean from the bar...you looked like you were wanting to go up there..but you have this little angel with you.
I smile and looks at the baby on her knee in a little pink oneszy.
   She gives me a weak smile as I give her the same.
"Sure I would like a tropical Margarita"
-okay 
I was about to walk when she reaches out her hand.
"What is the total?" She asks confused. I look at the table that she is at I see a plate with pieces of food then the drink she was about to get.
-No need I got this, on the house.
I give her a simple smile and walk away.
I fix her a margarita with a little less alcohol than usual.
I come back and see that she has pulled up another chair. I place the drink on the table and give a slight nod.
  "Please sit" she requests that sounds like a beg.
I do willingly. She looks at me but I am looking at the baby.
-it's been a while
I whisper as my depression voice starts kicking in along with my mood.
"Paige" she whispers
-no, it's fine Miss Chloe.
I don't really know why I  addressed her as the teacher but I did.
"No it's just Chloe, I've stopped teaching" she sighs
I look at her confused.
-why
I ask
"We have a lot to talk about and if I start the conversation here this place will be closed before I can finish it. Can we go somewhere else to talk about this  ?" She asks taking a big sip of her drink.
I look away trying to figure out what I could say to decline but nothing popped in mind so I nod my head willingly.
   "Great she smiles widely at me"
   We make our way out of the restaurant she tries to pay for the food and drink but I pay demanding that if she does not let me I will leave.
    "So where should we go?"
-umm to your house I suppose

I request.

She thinks it over before looking at the baby and nodding her head.

"Umm okay"
Chloe's POV
  Oh goodness, I don't have a home but info along with it until we make it to my old heated up car.
-would you like a ride
I ask
"Sure"
I try to put Karis in her car seat but it won't Buckle.
"I'll help you "
A voice from behind me says. I move out of her way as she adjusts the car seat.
"Done"
She whisper
-thanks
We get in the car and head for my "home" which is the shabby apartment..great in going to have a good time explaining this one.

Hey, you all, thanks for reading, love you all give this a like and follow me if you already haven't. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!
Hope this chapter was satisfying, in my opinion, the next chapter is going to be the best! So hand on and if you are new I will be updating every two weeks or so. It depends on the views I get. Karis at the top.Always remember that you all make me so motivated and I love ya so much
-Nemo