Part two

Chris P.O.V.

"Peej?"

"Yeah?"

"Please stop it."

"What? Oh, sorry."

"I wouldn't ask you to stop if it didn't annoy me sweetie."

"I know, I know, sorry," he exhaled deeply and started to drum his fingers again on my arm and I sighed and locked his fingers with mine.

"PJ."

"I'm bored! Intwine our tongues instead of our hands instead!" He whined, then blushed at what he said.

"That was hot," I grinned and shifted so I could pull him on my lap and did as he wished, my arms placed comfortably around his waist while his hands knotted into my hair.

We pulled away for air, panting a little and foreheads touching, smiles marked on our faces ever so slightly.

"I love you so much," I told him honestly. Ever since we got together I had completely allowed myself to realise how far in love I was with him and to express it in as many ways as I could, from little things like writing it on post note when I had to leave for the day for work to bigger things like surprising him by taking him to that museum he'd been dying to go to forever.

I still wasn't bored of the butterflies I got whenever I was near him and I still couldn't stop that smile that effortlessly played on my lips whenever he texted me.

I wouldn't change anything about my life right now. I had everything I wanted, which made me weary about what could be around the corner but I just enjoyed every second in case it was all cruelly taken away from me.

"I love you too, and I've decided I'm going to make us dinner so you don't have to do it this time."

"That makes a change," I chuckled and he smiled and pecked me again on the lips before jumping off my lap and I heard his padded footsteps going into the kitchen, switching on the light.

"Actually, Chris?" He called out.

"What?"

"Can you come make something with me? It's boring without you here, and I miss you!"

"I was just in the next room!" I laughed snaking my arms around him, hugging him from behind.

"I know, but still," I felt his cheeks heat up when I kissed one of them.

"You're adorable."

"I try."

* * *

I woke up the next morning crashed out in PJ's bed, PJ mimicking my position behind me with arm around me, still sleeping the time away. He was a light sleeper and I didn't want to wake him, so I stayed still and gazed around his room which was a lot more colourful and cosier and interesting than my own. I hardly ever went into mine since I had transferred the majority of my clothes in PJ's closet and we spent a lot of time in here or the lounge, but I've never really had the chance to take in all the detail. 

As if he knew that I had finished looking at everything, PJ stirred in his sleep and stretched himself out and turned around so I quickly kissed his lips, earning a smile that could never stop loving. 

"That was a nice thing to wake up to," he chuckled. 

"I'll go get us tea," I offered. I started to slide out of bed but he held onto me. 

"Don't go." 

"If you insist," I curled back up into his figure and PJ started singing 'our' song quietly and I felt myself smiling and closed my eyes again and focused on the moment, everything that was wrong in the world making us flawless in comparison.